It has been barely a month since the first electric car-sharing service, BlueSG launched in Singapore and people are already abusing the service.
Although if past experiences with transport-sharing services were anything to go by, we kind of saw it coming.
On 31 Dec, a netizen uploaded pictures of two damaged Bluecar to a Facebook community group, SG Road Vigilante.
The first car has a broken car plate alongside a dent on the front.
The second car has a dent at the side of the front bumper and someone was creative and angry enough to create a dust mark that read, ‘Hey Faulty!!!”.
There was also another post on Singapore Taxi Driver, depicting a Bluecar being towed away, though it is unclear as to what happened prior.
With the caption that read: This time really blue liao…. So fast breakdown….
What will happen if the car is towed
According to the site, the user is charged a fee for associated administrative costs and retrieval of the vehicle.
Additionally, if there is any ticket or minor traffic offence that leads to a fine, the driver bears the responsibility.
BlueSG also provides insurance coverage—the minimum amount required by the law but the driver is responsible for the deductible.
Judging from the first picture, the driver might had to pay excess to whoever he hit.
It is still considered to be in its infancy stage but looking at how things are going, you shouldn’t be surprised if you spot a Bluecar in a longkang, as mentioned by this netizen:
In an interview, they mentioned that the customer can contact their call centre through the blue button in the car if the car is facing any issues where they will be either assigned to another Bluecar or fix the issue.
From OFO bikes to BlueSG, when will the abuse stop?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 1st Person to Be Jailed for Throwing ofo Bike from an HDB Block
- Another Video of a Person Tossing ofo Bike Emerged; This Time Crazier & Weirder
- Now, People Are Breaking Bike-sharing Locks to Ride for Free
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: SG Road Vigilante Facebook / Singapore Taxi Driver Facebook
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore