Last Updated on 2023-01-07 , 8:16 pm
Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming soon.
A time for celebrations and feasting, Old Chang Kee is holding a bazaar of their products from now until 20 January 2023.
If you are a fan of Old Chang Kee and bazaars, read on to find out more.
The bazaar is located in the open-air car park of Old Chang Kee’s Woodlands headquarters.
Since the cooling weather is forecasted to last till January, you don’t need to be afraid of the heat.
In addition, the bazaar has seats for you to enjoy your treats, so you don’t have to stand and eat.
The bazaar also has seven different F&B stalls, ideal for foodies who love variety.
Here’s a glimpse of what food you can expect at the bazaar.
Old Chang Kee O’My Darling Mobile Food Truck
The food truck sells an assortment of signature favourites like Old Chang Kee’s Curry Puff, Fishball on Stik, and Chicken Wing.
For the affordable price of $4, you can choose from three different breakfast set menus: Braised Bee Hoon, Nasi Lemak and Chicken Porridge.
Craving hotpot? This stall serves three soup bases: chicken broth, tom yum or curry.
Furthermore, you can select a variety of ingredients for your soup.
Here’s a look at the full list of ingredients:
If you’re spoilt for choice and can’t make up your mind, you can buy a curated value set from $5 instead.
Curry Times’ is known for its Curry Chicken Rice and Dry Laksa Goreng.
You can get these signature dishes at the Rice/Meal/Noodle stall, where prices range from $5.90 to $7.90.
If your stomach is craving some western delights, the Western Stall’s menu lets you choose from a variety of western meals such as burgers, hotdogs and freshly baked chicken.
Prices range between $5 to $13.90.
The perfect stall to go to quench your thirst after a hearty meal, the Beverage Stall serves old-school coffee, tea, and Milo.
These drinks are bound to satisfy you, considering they are all freshly brewed and served on the spot.
If you want the taste of homemade drinks, this stall sells homemade barley and chrysanthemum drinks. You can also look forward to buying other canned beverages from this stall.
Prices start from $1.40.
Frozen Food Stall
If you’re short on time or want to enjoy Old Chang Kee food at home, you can purchase frozen food items from the Frozen Food Stall.
The stall sells a wide selection of Old Chang Kee’s food items, such as sotong balls, chicken nuggets and gyozas, meaning that you can satisfy your Old Chang Kee craving without leaving the comfort of your own home.
The stall also has a bunch of deals for the taking, which you can refer to here:
Chinese New Year Goodies Stall
Lastly, the bazaar has a stall that sells CNY goodies.
After all, what is a CNY bazaar without festive tidbits?
The stall sells exclusive goodies and merchandise such as Pineapple Cookies ($12.80), Prawn Rolls ($19.80), Old Chang Kee’s Curry, Laksa, and Chilli Crab Paste ($5 per packet).
If you want in on the bazaar without travelling to Woodlands, selected food menus will also be available on GrabFood delivery.
Location and Opening Hours
The bazaar will be held at Woodlands Terrace, Singapore, 738429
Opening hours are from 7 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday.
Opening hours are from 8 am to 3 pm from Saturday to Sunday.
The bazaar is open from now till 20 January 2023. However, note that the bazaar is closed on 1 January and 2 January.
Lunch meals are served from 11 am onwards.
The last meal order will be 30 minutes before closing time.
Operating hours are subject to changes without notice.
- Ultimate Concise Guide to The Fortune of All Chinese Zodiac Signs in the Year of the Rabbit (2023)
- 8 Best Chinese New Year Goodies to Buy in Singapore So Your Visitors Will Be Impressed
- 6 Super Unique Bak Kwa Flavours That Are Conversation-Starters You Can Buy in S’pore
- Tai Sui 2023 Guide: Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁)
- Guide to When to Stop & Start Work for CNY 2023 Depending On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign
Featured Image: Old Chang Kee Singapore
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast