Okay, it’s Chinese New Year.
In exactly 12 days time.
That means ang baos, CNY goodies and…CNY-special flavours.
F&B businesses in Singapore are busy jumping on the innovative bandwagon of coming out with Singaporean inspired CNY flavours.
Some of which failed pretty badly.
And success stories like Old Chang Kee’s chicken rice puff, though it doesn’t taste like chicken rice.
Now here’s another one that we hope will become a success story too.
Pezzo’s Flavours For CNY 2019
McDonald’s has brought back their prosperity burgers for this year’s CNY. And no matter how much of a hater you are at McDonald’s right now, you cannot deny that their prosperity burgers are items that you wish are on their permanent menu instead of the seasonal one.
There’s now another prosperity something you can try in town.
Pezzo’s Prosperity Smoked Salmon Pizza
Symbolising a year of abundance ahead, the new pizza with auspicious smoked salmon slices, together with creamy avocado, bright tomatoes, healthy yoghurt and irresistible melted cheese is Pezzo Pizza’s way to wish everyone a happy and healthy Lunar New Year.
Each slice will set you back by $5.90. But to be honest, if you’re familiar with Pezzo’s way of doing things, you’ll know that the $5.90 will be well worth the money.
In fact, you can get the whole pizza at a slightly cheaper price: $29.90. Each Pezzo pizza is made of six slices, which will add up to $35.40 if you calculate it by the price of each slice.
And that’s not all.
Singapore’s First Ever Durian-Kaya Pizza
Durian lovers, listen up. If you can’t get enough of durian, there’s one new thing in town you have got to try.
Claimed to be the first-ever Kaya Durian Pizza in Singapore, Pezzo is bringing together two uniquely Singaporean favourites into one crust.
Imagine biting into Pezzo’s signature thick crust pizza is layered with a luscious, creamy mix of Mao Shan Wang durian and Singapore’s favourite kaya.
Topped with sweet, juicy corn and mozzarella cheese.
The new pizza will be selling at $5.90 per slice, and $29.90 per pan, and are available whilst stocks last.
Plus, Combo Promos Going On Right Now
Good things must share, right?
Which is why Pezzo has come up with four different combos to cater to every occasion.
- Snack Bundle (1 slice classic, 1 choice of side, 1 drink)
- Sharing Bundle (2 slice classic, 1 choice of side, 2 drinks)
- Family Feast (1 pan classic, 2 popcorn chicken, 2 garlic bread loaf, 4 pc wings and 4 drinks)
- Party Pack (3 pans classic, 2 popcorn chicken, 10 pcs drumlets, 2 garlic bread loaf, 2 bottle 1.5L Coke)
Plus, They’re Going Into Catering Too
Can’t get enough of Pezzo and want to share the joy at gatherings?
This year, Pezzo’s collaborating with CaterSpot, an online corporate catering platform, to bring their pizzas to you for client meetings, corporate events and staff lunches.
New customers get $15 off purchases with the promo code ‘PEZZO15′ with a minimum spend of $100.
But if there are foreigners in your event, you might want to refrain from ordering the durian pizza, if not they might call the police #justsaying
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia