Remember #saltedeggeverything? Yes, that period of time when salted egg can be added to anything and everything.
Well, while that golden (pun intended) era has long passed us by, we still have a special spot in our hearts (and stomach) for salted egg sauces.
And so, when we came to know about a new salted egg burger available for less than $5?
We knew we had to share it with you.
Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp Steak Burger
Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp Steak Burger is brought into Singapore by CP Foods.
Yes, if the name sounds familiar to you, it’s probably because of this.
Yes, the ever-popular delicious shrimp burger from CP Foods.
Well, if you love their normal shrimp burger, you’ll be psyched to know that they’ve recently brought in an even greater shrimp burger.
The salted egg shrimp steak burger.
Within 30 seconds, you’ll get a “timeless and irresistible flavour”.
What Can You Expect?
Here’s what CP Foods has to say about the new burger in their media release:
The patty comprises well-seasoned and succulent shrimp bits, all enrobed in a deep-fried breaded crust. Then, it is layered with a luscious and piquant salted egg sauce, and sandwiched between two fluffy buns. Perfect for parties or as a quick meal for time-strapped professionals, this will be a hit amongst adults and children alike!
And the best part?
It’s available at 7-Eleven Singapore outlets for just $3.40.
P/S: Normal salted egg burgers goes for above $5.
Plus, Can Win Vouchers Some More
Now, it’s pretty mind-blowing that you can get a salted egg burger for $3.40; but what if I tell you that besides that, you can win 7-Eleven vouchers too?
From now until 13 Mar 2020, as long as you purchase the Salted Egg Shrimp Steak Burger from 7-Eleven, you can stand a chance to win 7-Eleven vouchers worth $50 each.
To join, simply scan the QR code at the in-store product display or fill in your details here.
20 winners will be selected.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Multiple entries are allowed but each person is only allowed to win one prize.
- Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp burger must be included in the purchase.
- The original receipt must be kept as proof of purchase
- Winners will be notified via email on 18 Mar 2020
- Management’s decision is final so no arguments, yeah?
According to CP Singapore, 7-Eleven vouchers can be used at Giant, Cold Storage, Jasons, Market Place, Guardian and, of course, 7-Eleven itself.
As Goody Feed’s star writer, Bufflord95 would say, egg-cellent.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too