When it comes to electronics, there is one brand that stands above all.
Be it consumer electronics like TV, refrigerator, washing machines or information technology products like smartphones, computers, memory chips, they’ve got it all.
You know who we’re talking about. You’ve read the headline already.
Korea’s got more than just handsome oppas and delicious budae jjigae.
They’ve also got the world’s largest consumer electronics brand – Samsung.
And they’re bringing their largest-ever Samsung Carnival to you, from 11 to 13 October, at Singapore Expo Hall 6.
Lowest Prices & Best Discounts, Up to 70% Off
Yes, you read that right.
Samsung QLED TVs, UHD TVs, fridges, washers, dryers, robotic vacuum cleaners and more will be up for grabs.
If you just smiled at that, I’ve got news for you.
You’re probably an uncle/auntie already.
What’s more, they’re partnering with Fave to offer customers cash vouchers to offset purchases at up to 90% off.
If you’re squealing with excitement, yep you’re definitely an uncle/auntie.
No shame in that, they’re the best at securing the best deals.
And the best deals are right here at Samsung Carnival.
Exclusive Fave Promotion @ Samsung Carnival
The $100 cash vouchers will be available at only $10 each.
What is this? This is not the law of equivalent exchange.
But Samsung and Fave don’t care.
While vouchers normally have rules and restrictions to stop you from stacking them on top of the promotional prices, there is no such thing at Samsung Carnival.
It’s honestly a dream come true.
Unfortunately, here’s the one very small catch: each cash voucher can only be used per item, and cannot be combined.
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung TVs (55” and above)
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung 2-door fridge (320L and above)
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung Front Load Washer
But still an insane deal, right?
Cash Voucher Redemption
- Purchase your cash vouchers via the Fave platform: https://myfave.com/singapore/partners/audio-house/21492
- Shop for your favourite Samsung electronics at the Samsung Carnival Sales at Singapore Expo Hall 6 from 11 to 13 October, 11 am-9 pm.
- Present your voucher shown in your Fave app at any expo counter before making payment, and swipe to redeem with the presence of electronics expo staff.
- You may pay for the remaining amount via FavePay or other payment methods.
Also, do note that voucher must be presented before payment.
While there is no minimum spending required, each voucher is limited to one redemption and subject to applicable taxes and charges.
And another reminder that vouchers cannot be combined for purchase.
Head Down To Samsung Carnival
I don’t think it’s possible that we haven’t persuaded you enough already. Discounts and quality products. It’s a Singaporean’s dream come true.
The only possibility is that you’re still living with your parents and thus you don’t do the shopping for electronics.
In that case, show this article to your parents.
If you’re already making plans in your calendar, here’s the information:
Date: 11 to 13 October 2019 (Fri – Sun)
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6
Opening Hours: 11 am – 9 pm daily
We’ll see you there.
Oh, by the way, I don’t think Samsung phones would be sold there. If they are, the media release we’ve received would definitely have included that, and we’d definitely have put that as the headline because we’re clickbait like that.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill