When it comes to electronics, there is one brand that stands above all.
Be it consumer electronics like TV, refrigerator, washing machines or information technology products like smartphones, computers, memory chips, they’ve got it all.
You know who we’re talking about. You’ve read the headline already.
Korea’s got more than just handsome oppas and delicious budae jjigae.
They’ve also got the world’s largest consumer electronics brand – Samsung.
And they’re bringing their largest-ever Samsung Carnival to you, from 11 to 13 October, at Singapore Expo Hall 6.
Lowest Prices & Best Discounts, Up to 70% Off
Yes, you read that right.
Samsung QLED TVs, UHD TVs, fridges, washers, dryers, robotic vacuum cleaners and more will be up for grabs.
If you just smiled at that, I’ve got news for you.
You’re probably an uncle/auntie already.
What’s more, they’re partnering with Fave to offer customers cash vouchers to offset purchases at up to 90% off.
If you’re squealing with excitement, yep you’re definitely an uncle/auntie.
No shame in that, they’re the best at securing the best deals.
And the best deals are right here at Samsung Carnival.
Exclusive Fave Promotion @ Samsung Carnival
The $100 cash vouchers will be available at only $10 each.
What is this? This is not the law of equivalent exchange.
But Samsung and Fave don’t care.
While vouchers normally have rules and restrictions to stop you from stacking them on top of the promotional prices, there is no such thing at Samsung Carnival.
It’s honestly a dream come true.
Unfortunately, here’s the one very small catch: each cash voucher can only be used per item, and cannot be combined.
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung TVs (55” and above)
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung 2-door fridge (320L and above)
- $100 cash vouchers for Samsung Front Load Washer
But still an insane deal, right?
Cash Voucher Redemption
- Purchase your cash vouchers via the Fave platform: https://myfave.com/singapore/partners/audio-house/21492
- Shop for your favourite Samsung electronics at the Samsung Carnival Sales at Singapore Expo Hall 6 from 11 to 13 October, 11 am-9 pm.
- Present your voucher shown in your Fave app at any expo counter before making payment, and swipe to redeem with the presence of electronics expo staff.
- You may pay for the remaining amount via FavePay or other payment methods.
Also, do note that voucher must be presented before payment.
While there is no minimum spending required, each voucher is limited to one redemption and subject to applicable taxes and charges.
And another reminder that vouchers cannot be combined for purchase.
Head Down To Samsung Carnival
I don’t think it’s possible that we haven’t persuaded you enough already. Discounts and quality products. It’s a Singaporean’s dream come true.
The only possibility is that you’re still living with your parents and thus you don’t do the shopping for electronics.
In that case, show this article to your parents.
If you’re already making plans in your calendar, here’s the information:
Date: 11 to 13 October 2019 (Fri – Sun)
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6
Opening Hours: 11 am – 9 pm daily
We’ll see you there.
Oh, by the way, I don’t think Samsung phones would be sold there. If they are, the media release we’ve received would definitely have included that, and we’d definitely have put that as the headline because we’re clickbait like that.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage