Singaporean Tiktok user @pale.nerves, who goes by “Kai”, recently posted a bone-chilling Tiktok video claiming that he and his friends were nearly killed by their taxi driver on their vacation to Bali.
@pale.nervesmfker rly tried to climb over our Villa walls 🤪🤪♬ original sound – ☆
In a storytime-style video, Kai explained how their friend group were “dead drunk” after their night in the club, and their “designated driver”, too, had fallen asleep.
@pale.nerves Reply to @riyayacaca ♬ original sound – Kai 💧
Apparently, when they reached their villa, their driver asked them for $40 SGD, instead of the original stipulated price of SGD $10.
Given that they did not have that amount, they just gave him all the money they had. However, the driver insisted that they “pay full amount” in spite of how “unreasonable” it was.
Since the group could not do that, they decided to just leave and go into the villa. Apparently, the driver ran after them, even banging on their villa’s door at some point in a terrifying horror-movie-esque moment.
However, when he eventually left, the group thought that that would be the end of the ordeal. That was until Kai went out to the courtyard to get his phone two hours later, and he heard noise outside, like people discussing something.
He then saw the same taxi driver trying to scale the wall of their villa, which wasn’t that high in the first place, making it even more terrifying. What made it even worse was that the taxi driver wasn’t alone – he had companions with him. Thankfully, once they spotted Kai, they fled the scene.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Yeah, it’s giving Get Out (2017).
So that’s what the group did.
The group got out of the villa first thing in the morning, after Kai stayed up doing lookout the whole night to make sure the taxi driver didn’t come back.
Tiktok commenters recounted similar experiences, warning tourists never to get into cabs that aren’t light blue, and to book Grab and Gojek cabs instead.
They also warned tourists never to follow or listen to strangers that come up to them.
- Sharon Au Has Quit Her Director Position in Paris After Her House Got Burgled
- S’pore Teen Fencer Elle Koh Won SEA Games Gold Medal Motivated by a Cat
- Mistress of Man Killed by Father-in-Law Claimed Man Had an Unhappy Marriage
Featured Image: Tiktok (@pale.nerves)
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee