Last Updated on 2020-02-19 , 3:38 pm
Remember? Show Luo? He’s a singer, actor and host extraordinaire.
While some of you might remember Show Luo as the overprotective octopus in The Mermaid, I remember him from the Chinese version of Bet on it.
So what’s happening now?
Fans of Show Luo would know that he’s super secretive when it comes to his love life.
In fact, Show Luo has never admitted to being in a relationship since entering showbiz more than twenty years ago. There were of course rumours, but they were never confirmed.
But things are different now, it seems, because…
Show Luo has agreed to talk about his 29-year-old Chinese girlfriend Zhou Yang Qing, an influencer with over 2 million followers on Weibo and 1.1 million followers on Instagram.
She had plastic surgery before
Nope, not kidding; Zhou has admitted to going under the knife before.
Well you can definitely see the areas where the knife chipped into, but personally, I feel that she was already considerably pretty even before the whole plastic thing.
In a recent interview with Apple Daily, Show Luo dished out deets on his relationship, and answered questions about his girlfriend’s ‘plastic surgery’ processes.
So… why did he take twenty years to come clean about his relationship?
“I don’t talk about my relationships as I don’t want people to gossip about the girl. This is my way of protecting her,” Show said during the interview.
What a gentleman! Well, why talk openly about it now then?
“Perhaps it’s ‘cos I’m getting older, so my mindset has changed.”
Hmm… the power of maturity then. What about marriage?
“I’ve never believed in getting married, but I’ve been thinking about settling down recently.”
Would Show Luo ever consider kids?
“After my dad died, I only have my mum left. Of course, I’d like to have more people in the family, but we’ll leave it to fate.”
There were rumours that he dated her only because she got plastic surgery, and the fact that she resembles Chinese actress Angelababy now. What does he think of that?
“What you guys don’t know is that I knew her even before she went under the knife.”
“She only did her eyes and nose and lost some weight.”
“I admire her. I really admire her. I’ll share more with all of you in the future when the time is right, when we’ve decided on that (getting married). It’s something really admirable, and I don’t think anyone can win her in that aspect.”
Show Luo also shared that “he and Yang Qing would prefer to hold a small wedding with only close friends and family in attendance, adding that he doesn’t want to pressure her, as he’s not in a hurry to have kids now.”
Well, it’s kind of easy to tell.
Show’s a lovestruck man… through and through.
But hey in his defense… which guy wouldn’t be?
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore