If you are looking for new kicks, you are in luck.
Because Skechers is having a massive sale on their shoes with discounts ranging from 20 to 75 per cent and you can even stack some discounts on top of each other.
Truly a price haven.
Two Skechers outlets in the north will be seeing fire prices — JEM and Causeway Point.
Located at the level 1 atrium of Causeway Point, it is hard to miss the massive signs displaying the discounted rates.
Here, you can find Skechers shoes at up to 75 per cent discount.
The usually over $100 shoes have been reduced to more than half their original price.
The discounted stock is priced in various categories comprising $69, $59, $49 and even more affordable shoes at $40.
And if you are looking to get a matching fit with your new kicks, the sale also expands to tops which are selling at $29 and $39.
Lest you didn’t know, Skechers also sells flip flops which are going at a discounted price of $19.
The sale will only be around till 5 June so head down quickly and snag some good deals before they are gone.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
JEM Relocation Sale
Meanwhile, the outlet at JEM is having a relocation sale.
In a bid to clear all its stock, the shop is having an astronomical price reduction on all its shoes.
Some shoes have gone from almost $120 to $39, so it’s a deal you definitely don’t want to miss out on.
On top of that, the shop has an additional discount if you buy multiple items.
Purchase two items and you will get a 20 per cent discount while a three-item purchase will get you a 30 per cent discount.
Mind you, this is on top of the heavily discounted prices.
Where else will you be able to get such good deals for quality Skecher shoes?
- Everything About i Light Singapore That Has a Fireflies Field, Alien Jellyfish & More
- Woman Who Left 2 Dogs to Die in Car After Being Distracted by Social Media Fined $8,000
- McDonald’s Bringing Back Roasted Sesame & Seaweed Fries & Nacho Cheese Sauce from 2 June
Featured Image: Facebook (Singapore Atrium Sale)
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024