Unless you’ve been living under a dome-shaped cave with a TV and bed, you would have heard of the whole Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo marriage episode. Or not.
Considering their immense popularity, it somewhat came as a surprise that their wedding was a relatively quiet affair, compared to many of their celebrity counterparts.
But here’s an arguably even more surprising thing.
According to reports, the Song-Song couple actually turned down all sponsorship offers for their wedding!
What exactly happened?
Seeing how the couple’s a practical powerhouse in the entertainment industry, many businesses naturally went knocking on their doors, offering sponsorship in a bid to increase visibility for their brand reputation.
However, the couple ended up rejecting each and every one of them.
The reason’s as follows:
They wish to depend on themselves for their own marriage.
The Song-Song couple have also expressed their thanks for the sponsors’ kind gestures.
Following the revelation, Netizens were generally supportive and complimentary of the Song-Song couple’s actions.
To which I agree whole-heartedly too. Mad respect, Captain Yoo and Dr Kang! Money is able to tempt even the most benevolent person on Earth, and it’s heartening to see individuals derail from that perception for once. Kudos!
But then what else did we expect? It’s Captain Yoo and Dr Kang, after all. 😉
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Celebrity Jamie Yeo Found Her Bae in Tinder & Shows Us Tinder is the New Matchmaker
- 10 S’pore Celebrity Couples That Show Us That Influencers Can Marry Influencers
- Celebrity Couple Andie Chen & Kate Pang Left Mediacorp to Become YouTubers
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About