While we would usually associate Chinese New Year (CNY) with food such as pineapple tarts and mandarin oranges, I’m sure that no one will complain if there’s other food at the table.
Especially if it’s ice cream in this hot Singapore weather.
(Also, calories don’t count during the holidays. Don’t tell your doctor I said that.)
Swensen’s Season-Exclusive Ice Cream Cakes
To usher in the new Lunar year, Swensen’s has rolled out a series of gorgeous festive ice cream cakes that’s sure to impress everyone at your CNY gatherings. (Or you could order one for yourself for late-night Netflix sessions. I promise I won’t judge.)
With the Double Fortune Mandarin Oranges Ice Cream Cake, there’s absolutely no guilt in saying that you ate two ice cream cakes all by yourself. Or perhaps you could be a trendsetter and start bringing these to visit your relatives with!
If you’re looking for some more huat, don’t forget to check out the ‘Ong Lai’ Ice Cream Cake! It’s definitely one for the ‘gram, with its bright yellow frosting and resemblance to an actual pineapple.
And if you’re more #teamtart when it comes to tart VS cake, Swensen’s has got you covered as well with their Firecracker Pineapple Ice Cream Tart.
New Flavours of “Fried Chicken” Ice Cream
Late last year, the “fried chicken” ice cream from Swensen’s took Singaporean internet by storm, with many purchasing the cold, creamy treat to trick their friends and family into believing that they were eating fried chicken until they took a bite.
In the spirit of CNY, Swensen’s is introducing two more bestselling flavours to this popular menu item: Sticky Chewy Chocolate and Cookies ‘N’ Cream!
With this combination of beloved flavours and entertaining form, I’m sure some of us are already salivating behind our screens.
Apart from the ice creams and ice cream cakes, Swensen’s is also bringing back their Prosperity Yusheng, perfect for any get-togethers as we celebrate the new Lunar year with our loved ones.
These festive specials will be available for dine-in and takeaway from 11 January 2021 to 15 February 2021 or while stocks last at any Swensen’s or Earle Swensen’s outlets islandwide, as well as online.
They will also be available for delivery on Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo, so grab yours before they’re gone!
- Face of Anti-Scam Li Nanxing’s IG Account Hacked & Used by Scammers
- M’sia Easing COVID-19 Rules for CNY & Lion Dances Are Allowed
- PM Lee Said in an Interview About How the Decision of Circuit Breaker Was Made
- M’sia Shopping Mall Slammed for Having CNY Decoration That Looks Like Paper Offerings
- This Year’s River Hongbao Will Be at Gardens by the Bay from 30 Jan to 6 Feb
Featured Image: Swensen’s Singapore
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake