It’s news like this that shows us how easy it is to let our ego bring down an entirely legit and profitable business.
Okay, granted that it was a relatively one-sided story, but netizens weren’t happy on how the restaurant has handled the complaint.
Mothership.sg then dug out more defensive posts from the restaurant, and it seems like it’s not exactly a one-time issue.
Finally, yesterday night at 10:20 p.m., they issued an apology.
Here’s the thing: this morning, at around 10:00 a.m., the post was apparently hidden from their Facebook Page. I managed to find the link to the post from a thread in Hardwarezone forums.
Then ta-da—a few hours later, now at 1:00 p.m., the post is no longer hidden.
But the saga didn’t end. At around 1:20 p.m., the entire Facebook Page
disappeared from the surface of the earth was presumably deleted.
Maybe the social media agency has been engaged? But then again, isn’t this the job of a PR agency instead?
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Western Shop In S’pore Chases Customer Away Cos They “Don’t Owe Them a Living”
- 7 Valid Reasons Why Clementi Mall’s FoodFare is the Best Undiscovered Makan Place in Clementi
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death