The popular film franchise Ah Boys to Men has had a couple of hit army songs throughout the years.
However, there hasn’t been one that really captured the unparalleled book-out spirit.
Well guess what? One just dropped on us, and I must say that it’s sick.
Added bonus? Jack Neo raps in the video (you would have guessed it’s ShiGGa who rapped, eh?)!
For your information, Jack Neo’s part starts from 0:57 and ends at 1:18.
While I personally liked this catchy number, others don’t seem to share my view.
And an unnamed source in the office had this to say:
“I don’t like it. It sucks.”
What about you guys? What do you think?
Everyone in the office loves it, primarily because that book-out song we’re so used to seems a little…old now.
Tell us in the comments!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- NSF’s Response To Lady Who Complained About Traffic Caused By NSFs Bookout Wins The Day
- 10 Thoughts ALL NSFs will have when they bookout from confinement week
- 10 Memories of NS That We Seriously Miss, Because NS50
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Ministry of Defence Youtube
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia