I‘ve heard this from an F&B person before and I totally agree.
Food nowadays doesn’t have to taste good but it must look good.
For example, the Raindrop Cake trend
Or what I call the tasteless but incredibly popular jelly.
Or the galaxy food
Just think super sweet doughnuts.
If you’re a Singaporean who love feeding your Instagram account more than your stomach, we’ve got something super cool for you.
A Singapore favourite joined the ranks of rainbow food
That’s right. Prata in rainbow colours.
Only available at Banana Leaf Pork Briyani in Woodlands, this unique prata stall is arguably the most controversial prata stall we ever seen.
If you haven’t got that from the stall’s name, it’s not halal-certified.
And for those who don’t like sweet stuff, don’t worry.
Unlike galaxy food which is filled with so much sweet stuff they can produce Powerpuff girls themselves, their prata tastes exactly like prata.
They just added food colouring to the dough.
And the best part? The pratas are served with pork or chicken curry.
And get this, they’re actually looking at adding more colours to their already colourful prata in the near future.
Not really a prata fan? They have colourful thosai too
Their rainbow pratas are so special they are only served from 7 am to 10.30am and 5 pm.
And they get sold out fast so call them to check before making your way down.
And really, where else can you eat PORK Briyani except here?
Address: 71 Woodlands Industrial Estate ParK E9, Wave9, Singapore 757047
Opening hours: Mon-Sun, 7 am to 10.30 pm
Contact: 9321 8081/9638 2424
What are you waiting for? Tag your prata-loving friends today!
Oh, You’re welcome! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 rainbow food that proves we are taking food colouring too seriously
- 10 S’pore Foods That Can Keep You Full Longer
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: discoversg.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia