I have failed as a Westie. How could I have missed out on this? It started on 18 August and will end on 18 September.
No way, they are practically half way through this play.
Okay, so for all those who are as clueless as I am, jot down these information:
J’Kids Funland @ Jurong East
Venue: Open field beside Jurong East MRT
Date: Now till 18 September
So what’s in it for us? Why am I so distraught?
Slide your way to laughter and delight!
Cannot slide, never mind. You can rotate with glee!
The sort of games where you need to spend $100 on that one plushy. Must get one, no further negotiations permitted.
Or am I the only weird one?
And we all know it’s cheaper to buy one outside.
For the ever lively, energetic and bubbly kids, nephews, nieces, dogs and cats. Your golden ticket to tiring them out.
Oh yes, spin yourselves in these inflatable bubble balls.
No, wait. Hold on. My mind’s playing tricks on me. Here’s the real deal.
I doubt I can even move around in that restricted space.
Probably the best out of the rest. Food will not fail you. It will never let you down.
I’ll be around the food corner if you need me! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- Beautiful AirAsia Stewardess Sang For Passengers During Flight Delay & Gained Fans
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ladies Sing for Free in Manekineko on Wed ‘Coz #LadiesNight
Feature Image: J’Kids Amusement Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake