I have failed as a Westie. How could I have missed out on this? It started on 18 August and will end on 18 September.
No way, they are practically half way through this play.
Okay, so for all those who are as clueless as I am, jot down these information:
J’Kids Funland @ Jurong East
Venue: Open field beside Jurong East MRT
Date: Now till 18 September
So what’s in it for us? Why am I so distraught?
Slide your way to laughter and delight!
Cannot slide, never mind. You can rotate with glee!
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
The sort of games where you need to spend $100 on that one plushy. Must get one, no further negotiations permitted.
Or am I the only weird one?
And we all know it’s cheaper to buy one outside.
For the ever lively, energetic and bubbly kids, nephews, nieces, dogs and cats. Your golden ticket to tiring them out.
Oh yes, spin yourselves in these inflatable bubble balls.
No, wait. Hold on. My mind’s playing tricks on me. Here’s the real deal.
I doubt I can even move around in that restricted space.
Probably the best out of the rest. Food will not fail you. It will never let you down.
Check them out on their website or Facebook page.
I’ll be around the food corner if you need me! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- Beautiful AirAsia Stewardess Sang For Passengers During Flight Delay & Gained Fans
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ladies Sing for Free in Manekineko on Wed ‘Coz #LadiesNight
Feature Image: J’Kids Amusement Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee