We all know that it is the Year of the Tiger in 2022. Many beauty brands like SKII, Estee Lauder, and Clarins have repackaged their best-selling products to suit the theme.
Old Chang Kee will also be hopping onto the Year of The Tiger trend by coming up with Tiger-Shaped Puffs.
You might be thinking that the Chinese New Year is long over, why are they implementing this puff now?
Well, technically you can use it for any occasion as long as 2022 is not over yet—including Children’s Day.
Old Chang Kee Having IG-Worthy Tiger-Shaped Puff from 1 Oct for Children’s Day
Old Chang Kee is well-known for its curry puff—a nostalgic snack we had since childhood. But what about this new Tiger-Shaped Puff?
This Tiger-Shaped puff pastry, known as the Cheezy Corn’O, contains sweet and creamy corn blended with cheddar cheese that melts in your mouth.
This sweet and savoury combination aims to draw children and youths to try it out and will leave them craving for more.
This pastry is available at all Old Chang Kee outlets, as well as delivery platforms like GrabFood, Deliveroo and Foodpanda.
The price of each pastry is $2, which is decent for a snack or a mini reward to your children for completing their homework and not making you vomit blood.
The Cheezy Corn’O is only available from 1 October 2022 to 31 October 2022, so you have to be quick if you do not want to be missing out.
Available for Corporate Orders As Well
For schools or parents who might want to get this delicious treat for a Children’s Day party, there are also corporate bundles available.
There are four sets you can choose from and each set will be packed in a crafted box and comes with a special design topper or sticker.
You can place your orders from 1 to 31 Oct 2022, while stocks last.
Do note that a minimum of 30 people per order and 10 people per menu is required. Both delivery and self-collection are available.
- China Drama Taken Down Due to ‘Offensive Scenes’ Like a Breast-Groping Scene
- Aaron Kwok Reveals That He Was Once an Air-Con Technician Earning $311 a Month
- Chinese National Fined $17,500 for Importing 226kg of Meat in Luggage to S’pore
- The Table Cat That Hates Vegetable is So Popular, It Has 1.6 Million Followers on Instagram
- Google Stadia Shutting Down After Just 3 Years in the Market
Featured Image: Old Chang Kee
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue