Innovation is certainly a good thing.
Innovative ideas that inconvenience others, however, aren’t necessarily a good thing.
And it’s certainly so for this Tampines resident, whom has taken to using a fitness corner to dry her bedsheets.
While you can’t help but applaud her creativity, you also can’t help but be like…
Stomper Vino first witnessed this two months ago.
Since then, he has seen the fitness corner equipment at Tampines Ave 1 being covered with bedsheets several times. The most recent was on 18 Jan at around 10:00 a.m., when he saw her drying her bedsheets for the sixth time.
The woman was seen carrying two baskets and taking care of the bedsheets at the fitness corner in photos and a video that Vino sent.
“A few residents actually went to talk to the lady a while back,” Vino told Stomp.
But it seems nothing has changed.
“Residents cannot utilise the fitness corner due to her selfish act,” added Vino.
You can watch the video here.
Netizens were generally enraged at the act.
Although one chose to be witty about it.
And one even lauded her for her creativity.
This is not the first time such a thing has happened
On 6 January, it was reported on Stomp that a similar incident occurred at a fitness corner at Queen’s Road, where pieces of clothing had allegedly been spread out on benches to dry.
While it’s a creative and somewhat effective way to dry your bedsheets, it’s still not advisable because
- The fitness corner’s primary function isn’t exactly to dry bedsheets
- People can’t exercise properly with a drying lady around
- It’s just inconsiderate
So practice some consideration, before the town council hops in.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Random Man Trespassed into Resort And S’pore PR Defended Herself with…A Selfie Stick
- 8 Cockroaches Allegedly Found in S’pore Chalet. Reviews Even Showed Flying Cockroaches
- This simple fix will stop your bedsheet from ever slipping again
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Stomp
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death