I gotta admit; sports apparel’s pretty cool.
That’s the only reason why I always deck out in sportswear and shoes, really. Just so that I can appear cool. But as a wise old man once said:
Aw shuddup, that’s not stopping me!
Yet, as cool as sports apparel might be, there’s just a minor drawback:
It doesn’t come cheap.
I cry every time I make a sporty purchase: because it’s so darn cool and because my wallet just died. Again.
If you feel the same way as me, rejoice, for there’s a Sports Bazaar in town!
Offering up to 70% off apparel, shoes and accessories from your favourite sports brand, the sale involves brands such as Mizuno, Columbia, Salomon, Eastpak, Bodymaster & many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Head on down and fulfil all your sporty fantasies!
Venue: Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Talking Hall, B1
Date: 1 March to 6 March 2018
See you there! 🙂
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- In 2018, You Might Just Pay A Flat Monthly Fee For Unlimited Public Transports
- 19-year-old Crash His Super Sports Car in a Car Park…At A Speed of Up to 121 km/h
- Jay Chou’s Wife Organized Sports Day to Celebrate Jay Chou’s Birthday
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Takashimaya Department Store Facebook Page
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Nas Daily Buay Tahan a S’porean’s Complaint & Passively Aggressively Fired Back - September 20, 2018
- Car Nearly Knocks Down Students Crossing Road At Zebra Crossing With Raised Hands - September 19, 2018
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones - September 19, 2018