Christmas Eve is a festive occasion everyone should celebrate. Apart from being a glaring indicator that the new year is coming soon, it also means presents, log cakes and more presents.
However, there’s just one tiny drawback:
It’s kinda expensive. And it’s not only the presents.
Public transport services end early, which means you’ve got to Grab/Uber at the end of the day. Unless, of course, your Christmas party goers all have a curfew.
Which is probably not the case.
Thankfully, SMRT has done us all transport warriors a favour, by extending train and bus services for Christmas Eve.
Extending its train services
SMRT will be extending its train services (North-South, East-West and Circle Lines, and Bukit Panjang LRT) and specific bus services for passengers travelling late on Christmas Eve on Sunday, 24 December 2017.
Here are the details:
Designated SMRT bus services will also be lengthening their operational hours so that passengers on the last trains can hop aboard these bus services at the timings below:
If you have any further inquiries, you may contact the SMRT Customer Hotline at 1800-336-8900 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily, or visit www.smrt.com.sg for more info.
On another note, enjoy the festive period, people!
But make sure not to party too late; the transport services can only be extended that long. 😉
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 6 Useful Tips To Help You Survive A Train Breakdown In S’pore
- The Offical SMRT App That Can Tell You About Train Delays And More
- Here’s Why Netizens Are Angry Over the Monitor Lizard Found in SMRT Train Depot
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: smrt.com.sg
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $10 Off & Free Delivery on Foodpanda For UOB Cardholders - October 24, 2018
- Speed of Taiwan Train That Derailed Was Allegedly Speeding At 3 Times Its Speed Limit - October 23, 2018
- Veteran TVB Star Benz Hui Now Lives in Yishun & Thinks S’pore is a Good Place to Retire - October 23, 2018