Whenever we decide to travel to Malaysia by crossing the land borders, we’re kind of resigned to the fact that at least half an hour will be devoted to clearing the customs.
It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey, you know?
Unless, of course, you’re one of the lucky fellows that managed to snag a KTM ticket and skipped the congestion, or you took a plane like a bourgeoisie.
But that’s going to change.
Causeway Link 24/7 Bus Services Between Queen Street & JB CIQ
Starting from 1 August, Causeway Link will be running a 24-hour bus service between Queen Street Terminal and Johor Bahru CIQ Building.
Since the bus service is available daily at any time of the day, travellers will have more flexibility in their travel timings. You can even save on the expensive late night taxi fares, and travel at 2am to avoid the crowd.
Causeway Link stated that more information would be revealed later.
EZ-Link and NETS cannot be used as payment for midnight services for now.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Presently, the first Causeway Link CW2 bus departs from JB CIQ at 4am. The last bus leaves the location at 10:30pm.
From Queen Street Terminal, the bus service starts at 6:30pm. The last bus departs at 11:30pm.
Buses come every 15 to 20 minutes, though it may vary depending on the traffic and custom clearance conditions.
Other Bus Services That Go To JB CIQ
Besides that, Causeway Link also operates a bus service between Kranji MRT and JB CIQ.
Transtar Travel operates buses from Changi Airport, Resort World Sentosa (RWS) and Marina Square to JB CIQ, then back.
For the RWS to JB CIQ route, the first bus of the day leaves RWS at 8am, and the last bus departs from RWS at 12:15am.
Alternatively, the first bus from the JB CIQ Building to RWS starts at 5:30am, and the last bus departs at 10pm.
Besides cross-border private bus operators, there are also four public bus services as well.
These buses run from 5:20am to 12:30am.
- 7-Eleven Having Popular Hawker RTE Meals Like Legend Scissors Cut Curry Rice & Chew Kee Soy Sauce Chicken
- Man Assaulted Delivery Woman After the Clothes He Bought Online Aren’t the Correct Colour
- Summary of the Sri Lanka Economic Crisis & What’s Next for the Country
- Mum & Son in Viral Road Rage Have Been Arrested by M’sia Police
Featured Image: Facebook (Causeway Link)
- Dee Kosh Lost 20Kg While in Jail & is Now Health-Conscious
- Here’s Why US Lawmakers Want TikTok to be Banned in the US, Simplified for You
- Loan Sharks Are Also Facing Manpower Crunch & Are Recruiting on Telegram
- Minister Said There Are Early Signs of Rental & Resale Property Slowing Down
- Boy Tripped Over Hole in Sengkang Playground & Might Suffer Permanent Damage