After almost two years since the pandemic started, coach services to Malaysia are finally resuming.
Here’s where you can go, and how much it costs.
Direct Trips to KL and Melaka
KKKL Travel & Tours announced on Facebook that it is resuming direct trips between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, and between Singapore and Melaka.
Other destinations like Genting Highlands, Tioman and Port Dickson will also resume soon.
The KKKL website shows one-way trips from Singapore to KL to be priced from $19 to $36. A one-way trip to Malacca costs between $23 to $29.
Another agency Starmart Express also listed trips from Singapore to KL, priced at $30 each.
Trips to Resorts World Genting
WTS Travel announced on Facebook that it is resuming coach services to Resorts World Genting.
The coach service is priced from $85 per ticket, and is available from nine locations across Singapore:
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bukit Panjang
- Choa Chu Kang
- Jurong East
- Seng Kang
Rise in Travellers After Reopening of Borders
On 1 April, Singapore and Malaysia fully reopened our land borders, which allows fully vaccinated travellers to enter the countries without quarantine or COVID-19 tests.
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority revealed that more than 33,700 travellers cleared the Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints on the first day of reopening.
Bookings for flights out of Singapore also doubled, after Singapore announced reopening its borders for all fully vaccinated travellers.
- Everything You Need to Know About SERS Projects in S’pore
- Food Delivery Rider Claims to Earn $8,511 in March 2022 by Working Every Day
- Roof in ITE College Central Damaged Again, This Time Causing 2 Injuries
- Jay Chou Suddenly Posted Image of Arm on a Drip, Sparking Speculations
Featured Image: Facebook (KKKL Travel & Tours)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake