After almost two years since the pandemic started, coach services to Malaysia are finally resuming.
Here’s where you can go, and how much it costs.
Direct Trips to KL and Melaka
KKKL Travel & Tours announced on Facebook that it is resuming direct trips between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, and between Singapore and Melaka.
Other destinations like Genting Highlands, Tioman and Port Dickson will also resume soon.
The KKKL website shows one-way trips from Singapore to KL to be priced from $19 to $36. A one-way trip to Malacca costs between $23 to $29.
Another agency Starmart Express also listed trips from Singapore to KL, priced at $30 each.
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
Trips to Resorts World Genting
WTS Travel announced on Facebook that it is resuming coach services to Resorts World Genting.
The coach service is priced from $85 per ticket, and is available from nine locations across Singapore:
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bukit Panjang
- Choa Chu Kang
- Jurong East
- Seng Kang
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Rise in Travellers After Reopening of Borders
On 1 April, Singapore and Malaysia fully reopened our land borders, which allows fully vaccinated travellers to enter the countries without quarantine or COVID-19 tests.
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority revealed that more than 33,700 travellers cleared the Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints on the first day of reopening.
Bookings for flights out of Singapore also doubled, after Singapore announced reopening its borders for all fully vaccinated travellers.
- Everything You Need to Know About SERS Projects in S’pore
- Food Delivery Rider Claims to Earn $8,511 in March 2022 by Working Every Day
- Roof in ITE College Central Damaged Again, This Time Causing 2 Injuries
- Jay Chou Suddenly Posted Image of Arm on a Drip, Sparking Speculations
Featured Image: Facebook (KKKL Travel & Tours)
- S’pore Turf Club Closing Down For Good; Here’s What You Need to Know
- Multiple Complaints Raised Against Eunos Coffee Shop For Ridiculous Drink Prices
- Bedok Hair Salon Launches “Buy Durians Get Haircut Free” Promotion
- Drivers Caught Cutting Queue at JB Customs Will Be Sent Back to S’pore
- Local Plumber Said Licensed Plumbers in S’pore Can Earn Over $10K Monthly