Remember this article here? The one where a couple was caught giving oBikes as offerings for their Long Kang god?
Yeah, those bloody idiots.
As it turns out, the couple has turned themselves in on 24 Nov at Bukit Merah East Neighbourhood Police Centre.
A 37 year old man and a 36 year old woman are currently assisting in investigations. If found guilty, the couple can be jailed for up to a year and/or fined (Payment for the offerings, heheh).
Huh, and here I am, expecting more drama like that of the Maserati incident.
Anyway, perhaps the police report filed by oBike accelerated the process.
“It is evident that the perpetrators have damaged our bikes maliciously and we strongly condemn their behaviour,” said Mr Edward Chen, co-founder and chief marketing officer of oBike.
This was not the first case of oBike vandalism. oBike has lodged a total of 5 police reports since April this year.
Bike sharing is a really cool concept. I’m sure most of you would agree with me (Maybe not for the believers of the Long Kang god). In fact, bike sharing could very well be the first step towards advanced sharing services.
I’m talking about motorbike sharing and even car sharing. If people can be trusted to handle bicycles properly, we are not too far from this dream.
Well, but you know what they say.
All it takes is one idiot to screw things up. In this case, two.
(Hey, at least Lloyd and Harry aren’t bad people)
I’m sure not everyone is like them. Otherwise, Long Kang god will become an official religion in Singapore. (Bless the drains, tolong tolong)
However, this still doesn’t reflect well on us as a whole.
For us normal humans out there, let’s work together to build a civilized Singapore.
In other words, if you see idiots doing stupid things, take video and report to police please. If anything, this method proved itself to be really effective, no?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Video Shows a Couple Throwing oBikes into Drain…for No Apparent Reason
- Over in China, a Bike-sharing Firm Just Died & People Can’t Get Back Their Deposits
- 11 Facts About the Maserati Incident that Nearly Took a TP’s Life
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death