Gone are the days where a bunch of crazy people travel from place to place, staring and aiming their phones at random objects and people, throwing their virtual poke balls at people. (Yup, I was one of them, but then I repented and moved on with life.)
Oh wait… you mean there are still people playing Pokemon? Hmm, sorry, it wasn’t my intention to call you crazy but… is that, that engaging?
In Japan, fans took their love for Pokemon to the next level, to the extent of sending out Pokemon-themed wedding invitations. Here’s the brainchild of a Japanese couple:
I must say I’m pretty impressed because it’s a classic design! And they’ve put in quite a lot of effort there.
Here’s the translation:
(The phrase above the couple is them saying, “Welcome!” )
Newlyweds Issei and Shoko want to invite you to their wedding!
Will you attend? >Yes >No
Tell us your name!
Tell us your address and phone number!
Do you have any allergies? Yes / No
Will you ride the bus? From where? Yes / No (Place: ___)
Write any message here!
To be honest, this is not the only thing fans have taken to express their love for Pokemon. In the same country, there’s even Pokemon bridal jewellery. One can propose with a Pikachu diamond ring at 120,000 yen (S$1433.06):
Up your game by placing the gem in a poke ball. Just make sure you practice opening the poke ball a couple of times, just so you don’t embarrass yourself on the big day.
And complete the official process with a Pikachu marriage registration form. I’m serious, guys.
Did you notice the ‘I choose you’ written on it?
And if you’re not a fan of Pokemon, no worries. How about Sailor Moon marriage certificates instead?
Or One Piece?
What would you guys like on your marriage certificate if you could choose? I mean it’s highly unlikely Singapore Registry of Marriages would do anything about it but nothing is impossible.
We Bare Bears, anyone?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Remember Gunbound? It Has Become a Pokemon GO. Sort Of.
- She’s Turning 84 Soon And She Can Kick Your Ass In Pokemon Go
- Pokemon GO Developer Making a Harry Potter Game. Here’s What You Should Know
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: en.rocketnews24.com
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore