What’s even better than a main course from Fish & Co.?
Two mains at the price of one, of course!
From now till 10 Nov, Fish & Co. is offering 1-for-1 for selected mains!
Do take note of the Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for all day dine-in, on weekdays (Mondays – Friday), excluding eve of PH & PH.
- Applicable on selected main courses: Citrus-Crusted Barramundi, White Fish With Pesto Parmesan, Lemon Butter White Fish With Peri-Peri Prawns, Chicken & Mushroom Cream Pasta and Shrimps & Clams Aglio Olio.
- Valid at all Fish & Co. Singapore outlets except Paragon.
- Promotion is only available after 5pm at Novena Square.
- Includes 2 soft drinks
What are you waiting for?
There’s nothing better than a refreshing plate of Fish & Co.’s at the end of the day to unwind!
So bring along your girlfriend, boyfriend, guy friend, girl friend, fwb, ah gong, ah ma or even your colleague Sally, and get your 1-for-1 today!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Burger King Coupons Help You Save Up To 50% (Till 17 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free French Fries at L’Entrecôte On 11 Nov
- Don’t Say Bojio: MapleStory Hiring to Complete Your Childhood Memories
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Facebook (Fish & Co.)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mandarin Orchard S’pore Food Poisoning’s Reasons Revealed: There Were Serious Hygiene Lapses Like Uncleaned Vomit & Feaces Bacteria
- Despite Amos Yee’s ‘Weird’ Habits in the US, His Mother Still Defended Him
- There’s a New Super High-SES Starbucks in Tampines (Kiasu Town) with Super High-SES Coffee, Too
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee