Attention all Singtel users!
You’re in luck!
Always wanted to watch a movie with a friend but find the tickets too expensive?
Singtel users can now enjoy 1-for-1 offer on movie tickets every Thursday at The Cathay Cineplex (Handy Road)!
To enjoy the offer, simply flash your operator logo to the staff, or present your latest bill.
Here’s the Terms and Conditions:
- 1-for-1 movie tickets promotion is valid every Thursday till 29 March 2018, while stocks last.
- Present the Singtel operator logo on your mobile phone or your latest Singtel bill at The Cathay Cineplex Box Office to enjoy the 1-for-1 movie ticket offer.
- 1-for-1 movie ticket is not applicable to Singtel Prepaid or Corporate BRN customers.
- 1-for-1 movie ticket is limited to one(1) free movie ticket per customer per day when customer pay for one (1) movie ticket at regular price, while stocks last.
- 1-for-1 movie ticket is valid to the first 500 customers every Thursday at The Cathay Cineplex, 2 Handy Road.
- 1-for-1 movie ticket must be purchased for the same movie and show date/time.
- Not valid for 3D movies, film festivals, Ultima and Elite Club seats, movies screened at the Platinum Movie Suites, movie marathons and special priced tickets.
- Not valid with other offers, privileges or promotions.
- Not valid for online / kiosk / mobile / corporate bookings.
- Not exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
- Singtel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any matter arising from, relating to and/or attributable to such products and/or services.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace the coupon with a similar value product at its own discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Singtel is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion.
- Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of the promotion from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Terms and conditions of Singtel and Cathay Cineplexes Pte Ltd, and/or any other third parties may apply in addition to these terms.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Baked Rice in All Delifrance Outlets
- Don’t Say Bojio: Cashback Up to $15 from Guardian (Last Day Today!)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $2 LiHO Milk Tea with Pearls for NSF
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: SINGPromos
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee