Starbucks lovers, listen up!
It might be Monday soon but Starbucks ain’t going let you feel the Monday Blues for long.
And this time, it’s something even better than the usual 1-for-1 deals you’ve been seeing from Starbucks.
This time around, instead of the usual $6++ drinks, you’ll only need to spend 2 bucks to get a large-sized drink.
$2 For Tall-Size Drink At Starbucks
From now until 15 Mar 2019, make your way down to Starbucks and get any “tall” (which is the largest) size at just $2.
But there’s a catch: you’ll need to be a UOB Cardmember, and be a Samsung Pay user to enjoy the deal.
But make sure to be fast cuz it’s only valid for the first 13,800 redemptions, and you know how Singaporeans get when there’s a hot promo like this, right?
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Valid from 1 to 15 March 2019 or while stocks last.
- Payment must be made with a UOB Card via Samsung Pay.
- Capped at 1 redemption per customer.
- Limited to the first 13,800 redemptions.
How To Activate Samsung Pay:
- Ensure your device software is updated to the Android™ 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Click on Samsung Pay icon*, download and install Samsung Pay app. * For Galaxy S7 and S7 edge: Samsung Pay icon can be found in Samsung Folder.
- Launch the Samsung Pay app and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Currently, only American Express®, Mastercard® and Visa credit, debit and/or prepaid cards from American Express, Citi, DBS, FEVO, Maybank, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB are compatible.
- More issuer cards will be added progressively.
Now’s Your Chance To Try Starbuck’s New Drinks
Notice that the promo doesn’t say exclusive drinks? As long as it’s a handcrafted tall-size drink, anything goes.
So might as well try their new flavours for cheap.
You have the Cascara Macchiato, which, according to Starbucks, is freshly steamed milk with subtly sweet cascara syrup. The drink is then marked with espresso and finished with cascara sauce and a dash of Turkish coffee. Available hot, iced and blended.
My colleague, @handsomedude87 simply calls it yuenyeung.
Then, there is the Triple Citrus Cold Brew which is said to contain “a kiss of lemon, lime and grapefruit”. Delightful.
And finally, we have the Sakura Rose Mocha Frappuccino.
But just a word of warning: there are reviews on their Facebook page that shows some aren’t really fans of the drinks.
But hey, taste is subjective. And you know the saying, right?
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.