Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you’ll have known Cotton On, the clothing chain that has become a favourite among teenagers and young adults their its affordable yet fashionable clothes.
And unless you’ve lost your Internet connection and was disconnected from the world in the last few days, you’ll know that today is 11 November 2016, also known as Singles’ Day, and also known as the day with tons of crazy sales both online and offline
We’ve a list of the ten places to shop online today, and here’s one more to add to your cart lest you’re feeling extremely generous today.
In conjunction with Singles’ Day, the online store of Cotton On Singapore is having up to 40% site-wide!
Given its relatively affordable prices before discount, you can expect clothes to be priced so low that you could buy your CNY clothes for the next few years.
Click here to go to the online store.
Here’re the terms and conditions
- Offer applies to selected full price items only.
- Excludes Sale items, Co Home + Mark Tuckey and Cotton On Foundation.
- Offer available online only at cottonon.com/SG until midnight SGT Friday 11 November, 2016.
- Prices as marked.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including subscription coupons and promo codes.
Happy online shopping!
Featured Image: cottonon.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: More Than 50% off Whey Protein, Adidas Bags & Many Others!
- Don’t Say Bojio: $5 Off Your ComfortDelGro Taxi Ride with this Promo Code (8-14 Nov 2016)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days