Yo, folks, here’s another absolutely crazy flight deal that will have you jumping out of your seat and yelling, “I’m so gonna go for that!”
Sale Period: (GMT+8) 1000hrs 4 Oct (Wed) – 2359hrs 8 Oct 2017 (Sun)
Sale Period: 10am (GMT+8) 25 September – 23:59pm 31 October 2017
It’s not just cheap either. It’s a damn non-stop flight.
What does that mean?
No more docking at a city which you’ve seen so many times you can create its blueprint on your palm.
Do you want to get to your designated location, pronto, with no time-consuming stop in the way?
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
Scoot has got your back.
Note that the flight from Singapore to Osaka is available in non-stop format anytime, while non-stop flights from Singapore to Sapporo would only be available from 3 November 2017 onwards.
Also, take note of the terms and conditions.
- Flights subject to government and regulatory approval.
- Fares comprise the price of the air ticket and associated taxes.
- Fares indicated are one-way unless otherwise stated, for travel originating out of Singapore on selected Scoot flights.
- Taxes are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Blackout periods may apply during school holidays and event periods.
- Unless stated otherwise, Economy Fly fares exclude checked baggage, meals and inflight entertainment.
- Offer is valid for online bookings made at www.flyscoot.com and on Scoot’s mobile app for supported devices only.
- Full payment is required at the point of booking.
- Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included.
- Full list of fees are available at www.flyscoot.com. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates.
- Bookings are not refundable except as provided in the Conditions of Carriage.
- All the terms and conditions are available at www.flyscoot.com.
(100 points to Gryffindor if you went through all that, because who reads terms and conditions nowadays?)
What are you waiting for?
Get your tickets now! For the Honolulu and Osaka enthusiasts, you have only until 8 October to get your discounted tickets.
For the Sapporo fans, you’ve got until 31 October, but let’s not wait too long anyway, alright?
You can thank us later!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Prepare Your Umbrellas: It’s Going to be Very Wet in the First 2 Weeks of Oct
- Strawberry Employee & Employer Quarrel Over SMS Because Employee AWOL From Work
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: tripadvisor.com.sg
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”