Calling out to all bubble tea lovers, you’re in for a treat!
How many of us drink bubble tea at least once a week?
For many of us, whenever we walk past a bubble tea store, our pocket says ‘no’ but our tummies say ‘YES’.
Bubble tea has become a necessity for many, so naturally, this prompted the craze of so many bubble tea shops opening in Singapore. GrabFood is even starting their very own bubble tea subscription plan for $9! Shops also started having all-things bubble tea, like the latest announcement of KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts, and mooncakes that are bubble-tea flavoured.
Which is pretty insane, if you ask me.
But anyway, with so many shops selling bubble tea in Singapore, prices become very competitive and one cup can easily cost you $5!
Gone were those Sweet Talk days where you could get bubble tea for just $1.50.
But hey, for all those looking to save money but still want your weekly bubble tea fix, don’t say we bojio.
R&B Turns Two
R&B Tea Singapore turns two on Friday, 11 October, so as a celebration and a thank-you to all their customers, they will be having a 1-for-1 promotion at all their outlets!
Do note that the higher-priced drink will be charged.
If you’re not sure what to get yet, it’s alright. There’s still time for you to consider your options. As you can see from their menu below, they have a whole variety of bubble tea selections to choose from.
And if you need any recommendations, R&B Tea Singapore is really well-known for their Brown Sugar Boba Milk with Cheese Brulee.
Location & Opening Hours
Here is the list of R&B outlets that you can visit:
- 470 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 (below Fork & Spoon)
- Buangkok Square
- Far East Square
- Harbourfront Mall
- Marina Bay Sands (Rasapura Masters)
- Marina Square @ Cookhouse (#04-101/102)
- Oasis Terraces
- Parkway Parade
- Rivervale Plaza
- Singapore Polytechnic (FC4)
- SingPost Centre
- Tampines MRT Station
- United Square
- White Sands
- Wisma Atria
- Yew Tee Mall
So grab a friend and hurry on down to any of their outlets to enjoy their one-day-only 1-for-1 promotion!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill