Back in Jan 2018, we wrote about Coca-Cola’s newest flavour, the peach cola, and how we thought it’s exclusive to Japan.
Everyone went crazy over it, and we were hoping it’ll be brought into Singapore.
Just like the McDonald’s Choco Pie.
And oh boy, if you’re wishing for the same thing, your dream just came true.
Because apparently, this fizzy peach flavoured drink is available in Singapore as well!
Or to be more exact, 7-Elevens in Singapore.
On 5 Mar, 7-Eleven Singapore Facebook page announced Peach Coca-Cola imported from Japan available in Singapore.
Selling at $2.50 per bottle, it’s limited edition so you should get it for yourself fast.
And as expected, people went crazy over it immediately.
Should you try it?
$2.50 for a bottle of coca-cola is pretty pricey, so the question is, is it worth it?
Users have been giving their own reviews on the drink.
Not too sweet but peach flavour on point.
Facebook page, Singapore Toys Sale went out of their way to try it after reading an article on it.
Coca Cola Peach
$2.50 at 7 eleven
Okay, I saw a post and came out to buy it. There is a peachy taste that musks some of the Coca Cola taste. Not bad, but I think I stick to my Coke Zero that is occasionally on promotion at 7 Eleven. It is recommended to try Peach Coca Cola at least once though.
Not bad, but should try once lah.
So what are you waiting for? Time to go buy yourself one before it’s sold out.
Oh, and you’re welcome! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app!
You’ll also receive a $7 Shopee voucher & a $10 Shopback Cashback (in App Exclusive section)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Up to 90% Off Branded Toys From Hot Wheels, Barbie & Others
- 1-For-1 Starbucks Drinks from 5 to 9 March
- Weekday Lunch Sets at $12.80++ @ Ginger at Parkroyal on Beach Road
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Xavier Lur Twitter / 7-Eleven Singapore Facebook Page
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast