No, your eyes are not fooling you. It’s not S$1 Durian, Hotpot at Four Seasons Durians Restaurant. It’s Durian Hotpot (without the comma) at Four Seasons Durians Restaurant.
Legit. Durian Hotpot.
Let that sink in for a moment.
After hearing that, you probably fall into 1 of 3 camps:
- Durian hotpot? Old news from three years ago!
- Durian in a hotpot? WTF!
- Durian IN HOTPOT? WHERE CAN I FIND IT AND DID YOU SAY ITS ONE DOLLAH
But it doesn’t matter which camp you in.
At this price, at the amazing 97% discount for the price of S$1 (U.P. S$35), you can try just for fun. And I’m not too good at math, but that’s almost free.
Spin it another way: you’re only paying 3% of the price.
Jewel Changi, the place where people go for A&W, Shake Shack, Burger & Lobster, The Alley, only to be mildly disappointed that the food is just okay and that you shouldn’t have spent 2 hours queuing for them.
And if you need another reminder that Jewel Changi is not just A&W, Shake Shack and Burger & Lobster, Four Seasons Durians Restaurant is telling you exactly that.
Four Seasons Durians Restaurant
Location: 78 Airport Boulevard, #B2-228 Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666
In case you didn’t get it yet: there are other amazing restaurants and food options in Jewel.
Wait, there’s a catch
Wait what wait?! Durian cheap cheap high supply that’s why selling low price right? Aiyah I know just let me go already.
They are a restaurant, meaning they sell other non-hotpot stuff too. The Durian Hotpot conditions:
- Available 15 and 16 June 10 am to 10 pm
- Limited to one order per table
- Min. 2 pax for one hotpot
- No reservations. Walk-in only.
- GST and Service Charges Exclusive
- To redeem, you have to flash your Shopback GO App on your mobile
So what are you waiting for? Time to make dinner plans at Four Seasons Durian Restaurant liao.
These pictures were sent to us by Four Seasons, but they were used or taken by AmosFoodHunt, who looks like he was invited.
As for who this guy is, I don’t really know since the blog only has 2 posts… But either way, Amos said the hotpot was unique when paired with other ingredients.
Order other things too
You’ll not only be given the stare of damn-this-person-is-shameless if you go in and only order the S$1 Durian Hotpot, but you’ll probably also feel pretty stupid for not trying the other stuff on the menu.
Durian fried rice, which Amos claims to not be able to taste much of the durian, but the pairing of the tender chicken, rice and chilli, “PERFECT”.
Durian Dome Cheesecakes.
Durian mochi, which according to Amos tasted like durian snowskin mooncakes, and melts in your mouth.
Just in case you thought you might be sian of the one-dimensional tastes, there are non-durian menu items here too. Like this Seafood Laksa Pesto.
And this Wagyu beef charcoal burger, which Amos describes the patty as “amazing” and the burger “100% must try”. No joke but I’d admit I was half disappointed that this doesn’t have durian somehow.
But also half not disappointed at the lack of durian because of how photogenic the burger looks.
So what are you waiting for?
15 to 16 June. See you there. If you see a table with someone who looks like a typical keyboard warrior, that might be a certain Goody Feed writer.
He’ll also only be eating the S$1 Durian Hotpot and given the damn-this-person-is-shameless stare by people around him.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games