Chinese New Year is swinging by very very soon which means one thing:
But if you don’t want to blow all your cash on buying beverages for your guests, here’s some good news for you.
Don’t Say Bojio: Tian Ma Now Selling Packet Drinks From $1.95 For Pack of 6
Convenience store Tian Ma is having a massive Chinese New Year promotion, offering our favourite (non-alcoholic) beverages such as Coke and 100 Plus for cheap.
Trust me, when visitors arrive at your house thirsty and exhausted from the heat, you’re gonna want to whip out a refreshing, ice-cold packet drink.
You can thank me later.
Those who prefer a less sporty drink can go for classics like Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea or Lychee Drink.
Not feeling these drinks? That’s okay, you can grab the Oolong Tea, the Green Tea or the classic Ice Lemon Tea instead.
I could use an ice-cold drink myself.
So what’re you waiting for? Head down to any of their outlets listed below:
Do note that their promotions are while stocks last, so be sure to hurry down.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- The Real (& Main) Reason Why We Still Can't Vote Online in General Elections
- Experts Explain Why People Are Panic Buying Toilet Paper from Supermarkets During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About