Last Updated on 2022-01-27 , 7:27 pm
While the sights of last year’s Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay might still be fresh in everyone’s memory, here’s something more to look forward to during the upcoming Chinese New Year holiday.
Mickey & Friends Joy of Festival Displays
To usher in the year of the Tiger, XM, a local award-winning design studio, has partnered with Gardens by the Bay to put up a stunning display featuring Mickey Mouse and other characters.
The display, which is four metres tall, will be situated at Floral Fantasy and comprises some of Disney’s most beloved characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto.
Regardless of which character’s your favourite, you’ll definitely get your pick of characters to take photos with if you head down to the exhibition.
Additionally, be prepared to be wowed by the other beautiful instalments and landscapes accompanying the characters!
Highlight: Mickey – Year of the Tiger Display
“The highlight centres around the Mickey – Year of the Tiger display where Mickey Mouse stands on a cliff of gold coins while holding up a baby tiger cub, symbolising a year of positive ambition and energy ahead,” XM explained.
The Mickey – Year of the Tiger display will be available for viewing at the Joy of Festival Pop Up store, which will be located inside the Floral Fantasy Gift Shop at Gardens by the Bay, so keep your eyes peeled!
After all, there’s nothing better than celebrating the new Lunar year together with some of the world’s favourite characters.
Apart from the display, patrons can also purchase various collectibles at the pop-up store, including the Joy of Festival 4″ collectibles.
The Joy of Festival collectibles includes the various Disney characters engaging in traditional Chinese New Year activities, adding a lovely local touch to these characters.
Each 4″ figurine costs between $29.90 and $108, while the entire set retails for $258.
Additionally, those who purchase the sets in person at the venue will be entitled to a $10 discount, and will also receive a set of red packets.
There will also be an exclusive selection of XM’s premium collectibles on display, as well as other Disney merchandise products.
The Joy of Festival displays and collectibles will be available from 25 January to 23 February from 10 am to 8 pm every day.
From 31 January to 6 February, the opening hours will be extended to 10 am to 10 pm.
For more information regarding the collectibles and XM, click here.
For more information regarding Gardens by the Bay, click here.
Stay safe and have fun this holiday season!
- Red CNY Renoma Briefs Back for You to Huat During CNY Ban Luck Sessions
- 10 Facts About Bak Kwa Before You Binge-Eat Them During CNY
- Punggol Has a Hidden Ticketed ‘Dinosaur Park’ By Uncle Ringo That Will be Open During CNY
- Doctor Linked to Iris Koh Now Charged with a More Serious Offence That Could Mean 20 Years’ Imprisonment
- 4 Men Charged for Clarke Quay NYE Party; 1 Had Put on Spiderman Costume in Another Gathering
Featured Image: XM
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day