Dong dong dong qiang.
Well, okay, that roar was a random guess.
But you get the idea: There’ll be more than the usual festivities for Chinese New Year this year.
Dinosaur Park in Punggol Open During CNY
Yup, you didn’t read that wrong.
In a Facebook post by Singapore Atrium Sale, followers were alerted to the presence of an uprising dinosaur park tucked away in the neighbourhood of Punggol.
Here's Why We Might Not Need to Vote in Presidential Election 2023 After Tharman’s Announcement:
Yup, we already said in the thumbnail that it’s not Changi Jurassic Mile.
As seen from the photos in the post, it seems like the park generally consists of impressive life-sized dinosaur exhibits, perfect for those who want to capture their CNY OOTDs with something a little more unique than an Instagram boomerang with orange juggling.
Also, one closer look at the post and you’ll find out that the park’s operated by every Singaporean’s favourite carnival operator of the 21st century: Uncle Ringo.
With them around, there’s certainly bound to be lots of stuff to look forward to at this event.
And yes, they are open from 1 to 15 February on Wednesdays to Sundays.
That means if you don’t have anything to do during your CNY break, there’s every reason for you to head down and experience CNY in a different manner!
And if you’re keen on visiting, you might want to plan your time wisely, as it’s evident from the hundreds of comments on the post that many Singaporeans are interested in doing the same too.
Here are the important details, so don’t blink unless you want to risk walking straight into some industrial building that’s not a fun dinosaur park.
The park is located at the Social Innovation Park (50 Punggol East), which is right beside Riveria LRT station along the Punggol LRT line.
Apart from 1 to 15 February, the park will also be open from Wednesdays to Sundays.
Operating hours are from 5pm to 9pm.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Tickets cost $5 per person.
However, there is a discount if more people tag along, and here are the discounted prices:
- $10 for 2-3 people
- $15 for 4-5 people
- $20 for 6-7 people
(Of course, don’t forget to keep to groups of five when you’re in the park.)
If you have any queries, do contact Uncle Ringo through their Facebook or Instagram.
- Doctor Linked to Iris Koh Now Charged with a More Serious Offence That Could Mean 20 Years’ Imprisonment
- 4 Men Charged for Clarke Quay NYE Party; 1 Had Put on Spiderman Costume in Another Gathering
- 17YO Allegedly Committed Suicide After Being Deserted by His Parents Twice
- NTU Researcher Charged With Offering $374 to Have Sex with 12YO Girls & Possessing Child Abuse Materials
- Doctor Who’s Accused of Faking Vaccination Status With Iris Koh Placed on Leave by Pharmaceutical Company
Featured Image: Facebook (Singapore Atrium Sale)
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”