In case you have not heard, the former Mediacorp actress Jayley Woo is now engaged and six months pregnant.
The million-dollar question that many kaypoh Singaporeans have is who is this lucky guy and how did they even meet?
Well, she appeared in a video to address your burning questions on Entertainment Mediacorps’s YouTube channel, hosted by Juin Teh.
Jayley Woo Gave More Details About Her New Relationship, Said Julie Tan Introduced her Fiancé to Her
Her fiancé, whose surname is Tan (so basically is everyone is Singapore lah), works behind the scenes in show business. The pair had been dating for almost a year and he proposed just two months ago.
Jayley revealed that it was actress Julie Tan who introduced them.
Jayley mentioned that she likes how stable he is, how mature he is, and most importantly, how he gets along well with her family members.
She jokingly said, “I’m scared that my parents will be snatched away by him.”
Her Wedding Proposal Came as A Surprise
Sometimes the best things in life happen when we least expect them.
On the day of her proposal, her friend, who is a makeup artist, wanted her help with a wedding makeup trial.
Unsuspecting much, she told her fiancé about it and he said it is normal for makeup artists to do so.
Upon reaching the venue, she was shocked to see all her loved ones—including her dog, at the scene.
View this post on Instagram
Her fiancé then proposed to her and said that it took him more than two weeks to plan it.
The couple plans to register their marriage in December and hold a wedding celebration in 2023.
Coincidentally, the registration will be on Jayley’s birthday, as chosen by her father. They can then celebrate their wedding anniversary and her birthday together, killing two birds with a stone.
Brief Mention of Aloysius Pang
In the video, Jayley also briefly mentioned Aloysius Pang.
Many fans and her family members were concerned about her due to her past. However, Jayley mentioned that she decided not to let everyone worry and slowly pick herself up.
Jayley said, “I have been very pessimistic before, I have been very depressed before. But I think time heals all wounds and I’m personally a ‘let nature take its course’ person.”
She also urged those who have been hurt before to “sort out your inner world first and naturally you will have the chance and fate to meet the right person, like in my case.”
Her Plans in the Near Future
Despite how much she loves acting, Jayley mentioned that she is currently focusing on her pregnancy. Once she has given birth, she will most likely be a housewife to look after her daughter.
Once she is more stable, she will consider taking up acting gigs again.
She also mentioned that she will continue taking up social media gigs for her daily expenses (including diapers and milk powder of course).
You can watch the full video here:
- Sengkang HDB Lift Suddenly Shot to the Top Floor With a Loud Bang
- 8 Facts About the New UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak & His Wife, Who Are One of the Richest Couples in UK
- Nas Daily Bought a New Passport for Over S$213K Just to Enter M’sia
- Man ‘Hid’ Over $3 Million to Stop Ex-Wife from Getting a Share from His Divorce
- Everything About the New Proposed Rules for Crypto Buyers Like You & Me
Featured Image: Entertainment – Mediacorp & jiaqiwoo / Instagram.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death