It seems like Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are staying on to the end of Running Man not because they want the job, but they want the show to come to a great finale.
In an incident that took less than a week to unfold, the duo had met up secretly with the other members to discuss the issue, and Song Ji Hyo allegedly cries alone and stayed out of contact for days. The last episode has been confirmed to be aired in the end of February 2017.
So, essentially, with Kim Kong Kook and Song Ji Hyo out, they need not come back for the rest of the season—but they did, in a fashion that showed why people had loved the members so much.
Song Jihyo’s agency said yesterday (19 December 2016) that both of them would be donating their income for their remaining Running Man appearances. Here’s their statement: “Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook have agreed to collect their income from the appearance fees that they will receive starting from next week to the end of the program in February to give to the public.”
The beneficiary of the donation has not been decided yet, though.
And since yesterday is Monday, there’s supposed to be a filming, but it’s cancelled because of this issue that has shaken the entertainment industry.
They’re, however, scheduled to resume filming next week. Guess it’s going to be awkward for all of them.
But at least, Song Ji Hyo is going to have her own show 🙂
Featured Image: megawardhani.blogspot.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Very Possible Reasons Why Running Man is Cancelled & Why I’m Not Surprised
- 4 Other Korean Variety Shows That Have the Running Man Cast Because #RunningManRIP
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them