It seems like Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are staying on to the end of Running Man not because they want the job, but they want the show to come to a great finale.
In an incident that took less than a week to unfold, the duo had met up secretly with the other members to discuss the issue, and Song Ji Hyo allegedly cries alone and stayed out of contact for days. The last episode has been confirmed to be aired in the end of February 2017.
So, essentially, with Kim Kong Kook and Song Ji Hyo out, they need not come back for the rest of the season—but they did, in a fashion that showed why people had loved the members so much.
Song Jihyo’s agency said yesterday (19 December 2016) that both of them would be donating their income for their remaining Running Man appearances. Here’s their statement: “Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook have agreed to collect their income from the appearance fees that they will receive starting from next week to the end of the program in February to give to the public.”
The beneficiary of the donation has not been decided yet, though.
And since yesterday is Monday, there’s supposed to be a filming, but it’s cancelled because of this issue that has shaken the entertainment industry.
They’re, however, scheduled to resume filming next week. Guess it’s going to be awkward for all of them.
But at least, Song Ji Hyo is going to have her own show 🙂
Featured Image: megawardhani.blogspot.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Very Possible Reasons Why Running Man is Cancelled & Why I’m Not Surprised
- 4 Other Korean Variety Shows That Have the Running Man Cast Because #RunningManRIP
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue