Want to feel like Belle in Beauty and the Beast? Well, nobody makes a fancy tea experience like Gaston Town House at The Kensington, in London.
Yeah, that was the bad news. This is in London.
However, there are some really nice pictures of the place! Silver linings, amirite?
The Town House at The Kensington is offering a special Afternoon Tea set from now till June, Tale as Old as Time. The whole set is tailored after the fairy tale of Beauty and the Beast, in celebration of the release of the upcoming live-action film, starring Emma Watson.
Everything from the food to the silverware is designed after elements from the 1991 animated film by Disney. Tea is served with a teapot modelled after Mrs. Potts, poured into teacups that look like Chip.
There’s a vanilla and gold jelly served upside down in a shot glass, with a rose petal suspended inside, referencing the rose from the film. A chocolate tart shaped like Cogsworth and little models of other characters like Lumiere and a bigger Cogsworth finish the cast.
But that’s not all. There are cookies shaped like Belle’s dress, and assorted pastries like mini venison pie, cheese soufflé, beef ragu, saffron arancini and various sandwiches. Instead of the traditional scone ubiquitous in English Afternoon Teatime, The Town House is offering Marie’s sweet brioche baguette, referencing the local baker from Belle’s hometown in the story.
For bonus style points, show up to the place in full cosplay of Beauty and the Beast, to fully immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere!
Unfortunately, even if you happen to be in London right now, or are planning to go to London anytime soon, the Tale as Old as Time set is currently sold out all the way to June. However, all is not lost. The Town House has announced that they will be releasing more dates for the set on social media, so keep a look out!
Featured Image: lonelyplanet.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About the New Power Rangers Movie You Really Should Know
- Don’t Say Bojio: Online IT Fair with Up to 64% Off!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast