Ah, Logan Paul. Where do we even begin?
The YouTube superstar loves to be in the limelight: after all, in one of his videos, he did say that “any press is good press”.
Here, skip to 13:39:
In case it’s tl;dr, here’s a breakdown of events:
- He posted an insensitive video of a dead body in Japan and got criticized
- YouTube removed him from some programs but kept his account and monetization on
- He came back and posted another insensitive video of him tasering a dead rat
- YouTube demonetizes his account
Lest you’re not aware, YouTubers get paid for views: it’s not a lot when it’s in the thousands range, but when each video garner well over millions of views, it could mean millions of dollars a year.
So you think that’s the end of him?
Logan Paul didn’t exactly make all his money from YouTube; he has a clothing line called Maverick by Logan Paul, and has promoted it aggressively in all his Vlogs.
In other words, even if YouTube isn’t paying him, he would most probably still have a source of income.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
After all, have you seen his house and his cars?
YouTube has finally responded, and this time, it’s like a P-plate.
For the next 90 days, his channel will be on “probation”, in which it will still be monetized but it won’t appear on the “Trending” section and non-subscribers won’t receive a notification when he uploads a video.
Logan Paul hasn’t responded to this; in fact, he didn’t respond to even the previous demonetization, but is still focusing on creating drama online: in one of his latest videos, he has accepted a challenge of a boxing match with British YouTuber KSI.
YouTube has yet to close down his account as one needs to have three major violations against their policy before any action is taken; this is in line with their rules.
Not sure about you, but this guy sure know how the Internet works.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Teens Kicked Out of IKEA Think They’re Cool: Tried to be S’pore’s Logan Paul
- Logan Paul in Trouble Again & This Time, YouTube Demonetizes His Videos
- Logan Paul is Back on YouTube & Went Back to His Crazy Screaming Style
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: trendingallday.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee