Remember this guy?
If you don’t, there’s no need to worry, because I nearly did too. Until my chief editor tasked me to pen an article on him… again.
But let me just get you up to date.
Looking for a wife
Posted by 江昭上 on Thursday, 7 December 2017
In the video, he asked Netizens to recommend him a nice girl who will stay at home all day and cook rice for him. In return, he was willing to offer her a brand new Vios vehicle and a monthly allowance of RM500.
Stuff of dreams, right?
Unsurprisingly, Netizens responded with roaring vigour, with many of them requesting for him to look for a maid agency instead.
Looking for wife V2.0
It seems that the charming alpha male is not giving up just yet, as he has upgraded his system with the all new Lookingforwife V2.0 expansion pack.
And this time, he has upped the stakes.
Still looking for wife
Posted by 江昭上 on Tuesday, 19 December 2017
If you don’t speak or comprehend Chinese, don’t worry.
The dude basically regurgitated everything he said in the first video, with one slight difference:
Instead of RM500, he’s now prepared to offer his future wife a sum of RM800.
Naturally, the offer was greeted with a standing ovation… so to speak.
Although to be fair, he did have an offer of his own.
And one was even kind enough to give him a life lesson.
However, the fact’s that it could have all been sealed and done.
However, I guess we all know how it went.
*Sniffs* Still a better love story than Pokemon.
But you have to wonder; why is he going for a wife on Facebook?
According to his Facebook profile, he studied Law at University of Leicester, England and if his description is to be believed, his full time job is a lawyer right now.
Now I’m not sure about a lot of things, but I’m pretty sure chicks dig lawyers. After all, they look good all the time, and rake in the cookie dough. Life ain’t gonna get any better than that.
To top it all off, he seems to have done some work in the Entertainment sector too.
You’re like the guy every guy wants to be…!
So what are you waiting for?
If you’ve always wanted to wed a lawyer, this is your chance.
If you’ve always wanted to wed a lawyer who’s real entertaining, this is your chance.
If you’ve always wanted to wed a lawyer who’s real entertaining AND is giving you a brand new Vios and a monthly allowance of RM800, take the chance now!
Because let’s face it; it’s only a matter of time before someone throws herself at him (just look at Steven Lim).
So do it now!
Don’t say laobu bo jio ah!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The M’sia Steven Lim Gets More Entertaining as He Continues to Look for Wife with His BMW
- Steven Lim Just Broke Up With Super Beautiful & Korean GF? Say What?
- Think You’re Brave? Kiosk Attendants Fight Robbers at Malaysian Petrol Station
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Facebook (江昭上)
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024