“I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide.”
Ummm, no it is not a cryptic haiku.
If you’re not a Pokemon fan, please go away.
Any legit Pokemon trainer would know that it is the OG Pokemon theme song.
Ahh, it almost brought a tear in my eye, emphasis on the almost.
Anyways, Pokemon Go is still popular, especially among the older generation and oddly enough, today’s lunch topic in Goody Feed’s office was Pokemon.
I truly believe Pokemon’s peak was during the Johto-Kanto era, coz the recent slew of Pokemon looks like it was created by a bunch of inebriated hippies.
Okay, enough of my rant.
I am here to remind you that Pokemon-themed run is back for its second edition.
It will be happening this Saturday (27 Jan) from 2 P.M.
There will also be a carnival happening concurrently, featuring food kiosk and game stalls.
Well, what’s new for this year’s run?
There will also be a Pikachu Parade and Dance!
There are inflatable obstacles, and there are segregated by the various types of Pokemon: fire zone, grass zone, water zone and electric zone.
Well, I am.
Here are pictures of last year shenanigans:
For more details of the event, click here.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Couple’s Pokemon-Themed Wedding Invitation Card Wins The Internet
- Pokemon GO Developer Making a Harry Potter Game. Here’s What You Should Know
- She;s Turning 84 Soon And She Can Kick Your Ass In Pokemon Go
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: pokemonrun.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death