Wondering when’s the best time to take your leave just to make the most out of a much needed break?
MOM has just released the dates for public holidays listed for 2023 which means…
Perhaps it’s time to start planning those long-awaited overseas vacations too since the world came almost to a still due to COVID-19.
Six Long Weekends In Total From January Onwards
The dates to look out for are:
- New Year’s Day – 1 January 2023, Sunday
- Chinese New Year – 22 January to 23 January 2023, Sunday to Monday
- Good Friday – 7 April 2023, Friday
- Labour Day – 1 May 2023, Monday
- Deepavali – 12 November 2023, Sunday
- Christmas Day – 25 December 2023, Monday
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Planning your leave around these dates will give you a longer break especially for New Year’s Day and Deepavali.
Since both of these holidays fall on Sunday, the following Monday will be considered a public holiday.
Same with Chinese New Year as it falls on Sunday and Monday, which will cause the following Tuesday to be a public holiday, making it a four-day long weekend streak.
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
- Titus Low Prepared to Move Overseas to Restart his OnlyFans Career
- 2 Pasar Malams Coming to Tampines; 1 Will Be a Familiar One That’s Next to Tampines MRT Station
- Everything You Need to Know About SERS Projects in S’pore
- Large, Endangered Bird Carried by Woman in Viral Video is Licensed & Had Escape from a House
- Roof in ITE College Central Damaged Again, This Time Causing 2 Injuries
Featured Image: Travelpixs / Shutterstock.com
- S’pore Turf Club Closing Down For Good; Here’s What You Need to Know
- Multiple Complaints Raised Against Eunos Coffee Shop For Ridiculous Drink Prices
- Bedok Hair Salon Launches “Buy Durians Get Haircut Free” Promotion
- Drivers Caught Cutting Queue at JB Customs Will Be Sent Back to S’pore
- Local Plumber Said Licensed Plumbers in S’pore Can Earn Over $10K Monthly