Last Updated on 2023-02-28 , 9:52 am
A drunk man threw his groceries on the ground and demanded the Scarlett Supermarket staff pick them up.
When the staff rightfully refused, he slapped him and started a fistfight.
Here’s what happened.
Viral TikTok Video of Fight
This incident happened at 2:27 pm on 12 February at the Scarlett Supermarket store in Pearl Plaza, Chinatown.
Viral TikTok videos of the fight show a man in a black shirt fighting a staff member, with other staff members attempting to hold the customer back.
Two female staff even threw a basket at the customer to get him to stop fighting.
Afterwards, several male staff members and bystanders rushed to subdue the customer.
When the video pans across the store, you can see many cans and food packets strewn all over the ground, presumably from when the customer threw his groceries on the floor.
You can view the TikTok here:
@shenzhensg #singaporepoliceforce #spf #scarlett #chinatown #fighting ♬ original sound – Lido Logistic Ltd
Customer was Drunk, Slapped Staff
Staff interviewed by Shin Min Daily News confirmed that a drunken customer caused trouble on 12 February afternoon. The staff member he fought was the male store manager.
It was revealed that when the black-shirted customer was queuing up to pay, he got frustrated and threw his items on the ground, telling the manager to pick them up.
When the manager refused, the man suddenly slapped the manager and started throwing punches, as seen in the TikTok video.
The police have also confirmed that they arrested a 45-year-old man for fighting and sent him to the hospital to treat his injuries.
Another 30-year-old man, presumably the manager, also suffered minor injuries but refused to go to the hospital. He is currently assisting the police in investigations.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- US Jet Shot Down Another UFO Flying Over Canada Under the Direction of Canada PM
- Ex-NMP Calvin Cheng “Named & Shamed” Eatery That Doesn’t Go Cashless
- Popular BCM Stall in SLS That Jay Chou & JJ Lin Have Once Visited Has Closed Down
- Rats Are Allegedly Spotted Scurrying Around in Chinatown Hawker Centre
- Coffeeshop Slammed for Charging $1.80 for Yuenyeung But $1.40 for Coffee / Tea
- Bus Captain Spotted “Someone” on Upper Deck from CCTV But Found No One There
Featured Image: TikTok
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day