A case of bad blood between exes?
While we probably wouldn’t go around, um, trying to literally kill our exes no matter how terrible they were to us, this case was a tad different.
Woman Slashed by Ex-Boyfriend
No, this isn’t a scene from your favourite K-drama.
At around 7 pm on 6 March, a man slashed his ex-girlfriend at Sembawang.
According to Shin Min Daily News, the crime occurred near Blk 314B Sembawang Close, and the weapon in question is apparently a utility knife.
A 17-year-old student told Shin Min that she saw a woman with multiple deep slash wounds on her neck. Her arm had been slashed as well, and her shirt was bloody.
Several members of the public who were in the vicinity tried to help the woman by tending to her wounds.
Well, that’s probably the only good thing that came out of this incident.
The woman, who is 33 years old, was later taken to hospital while in a conscious state.
Argument Prior to the Attack
Before the attack happened, the ex-couple had apparently gotten into a quarrel, which is far from anything to bat an eyelid at. You’ll know if you’ve been in a relationship before.
As reported by Shin Min, the woman’s ex-boyfriend had gone to find her to settle a dispute. However, both of them started to argue at the void deck.
And while most of us would probably storm off in anger after realising we’re not winning an argument, this man took a… different approach, I suppose.
In a moment of rage, the man attacked her with the utility knife, causing the entire scene that you’ve just read about earlier on.
The police confirmed that a 30-year-old man was arrested under the offence of intentionally causing hurt with a weapon.
Investigations are currently going on.
- There Will be No More Mid-Year Exams for All Primary & Secondary School Students from 2023
- Prepare for Even Higher Petrol Price As US & Europe Decide on a Russian Oil Import Ban
- Thai Lady Shows Healthy IG-Worthy Food That Help Her Lose Weight
- Ukraine Claims Russia Has Attacked Schools & Hospitals While Russia Denies Doing So
- Police Confirms Viral Footage of Bloody Severed Leg is Real & It Happened in Queenstown
Featured Image: Facebook (Shin Min Daily News)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast