In the past, when a person calls you “sister” or “brother” even when you’re not related, it goes to show that the person trusts you a great deal.
At times, you might even be on better terms with said people than your blood relatives.
So, would you do something this horrific to someone who calls you “Sister” and “Brother-in-law”?
Allow me to translate some of the info found within the hyperlink.
On the 13th of December, 2015, a low IQ girl (Yu Yu Lian, 26) was found dead inside a flat (Blk 878 Woodlands ave 9).
The owners of the flat, Pan He Quan (38) and Chen Hui Zhen (33), were subsequently arrested.
The “Brother-in-law”, Pan He Quan (38), has been charged with 4 offences while the “Sister”, Chen Hui Zhen, has been charged with 14 offences.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the human scums.
Treated as a “human sandbag” for close to 8 months by the couple, Yu Yu Lian was found with multiple bone fractures at the time of her death, believed to have been caused by a roll of cling wrap.
In case you’re wondering, no. The deceased was not related to the couple. She was but a tenant of the flat. The couple has also allegedly taken all of Yu Yu Lian’s savings.
They have since confessed to their crimes and we will know more about their fate this coming Friday.
Truth be told, I wasn’t as angry as I thought I would be when I first read the article.
Instead, there’s just this overwhelming sadness in my heart.
How can people do things like this to each other? Are they taking advantage of her because of her low IQ? How can they sleep at night, knowing the things they have done?
I hope they get what they deserve. There are simply no excuses for their actions.
As I’ve always said, some people should not be allowed to roam free.
I hope they find their place in this world, or in some other nether realm.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 11 Facts About the Maserati Incident that Nearly Took a TP’s Life
- Maserati Driver Who Dragged TP is Allegedly Also a Loan Shark
- E-scooter Going at 60 kmh Hit Boy Who Suffered a Concussion
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: zaobao.com.sg
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death