No space to stuff more food inside the fridge, but not nearly enough food to feed the whole family? No time to go buy food when you’re busy with work and spring cleaning?
Rejoice, as the supermarkets are here to save the day! Most of the supermarket chains will be open throughout the festive season for your last-minute grocery shopping.
Here are all of the supermarkets’ opening hours, compiled in one handy guide for you.
For Cold Storage, Market Place, Jasons and Jasons Deli, all 53 outlets will be open on Chinese New Year (CNY) Eve.
All stores will also be open on the first two days of CNY, except the outlet at Takashimaya!
The outlets that will be open 24 hours throughout this festive season for any ingredient-finding-crisis are:
- Cluny Court
- Holland Village
- Rail Mall
- Siglap Village
- Serangoon Nex
For more information, visit Cold Storage’s website here.
On CNY Eve, 33 stores will be open 24 hours while 117 stores will open till 5pm.
But if the nearest FairPrice isn’t open, don’t worry as 133 stores will be open on the first day of CNY for you to do your grocery shopping!
40 of those stores will operate the usual 24 hours, while 91 stores will close early at 5pm. The outlets at Jewel and Balmoral Plaza will operate as usual and close at 11pm and 10pm respectively.
Regular operating hours will resume from 2 February.
If you prefer to shop online, FairPrice’s online shop will continue deliveries from 31 January to 2 February, 8am to 6pm. Regular delivery timings will resume from 3 February.
You can access more information for FairPrice here.
Giant’s hustle never stops, as all their supermarkets will be open from 31 January all the way to 3 February!
Most Giant stores operate 24 hours, but here are the anomalies laid out for you:
- Suntec City: 9am-10pm
- Paya Lebar Square: 7am-10:30pm
- IMM: 8am-1am on 30 January, 8am-11pm on 31 January to 2 February
- Sembawang Shopping Centre: 8am-10:30pm
- NTU: 8am-12pm
More information about timings can be found here.
Sheng Siong’s stores will continue to operate 24 hours till CNY Eve, where they close at 4pm.
On the first two days of CNY, 26 Sheng Siong stores will be open from 8am to 6pm.
All its outlets will resume normal hours on 3 February. More information can be found here.
While rushing to get your abalones and quail eggs before they disappear into thin air, remember to abide by COVID-19 safe management measures as well.
Stay safe during the festive season!
- MAS Considering Taking Action Against OCBC For Phishing Scams
- OCBC Has Been Making Goodwill Payouts to Victims of OCBC SMS Phishing Scam
- Charles Yeo Steps Aside as RP Chairman & Claims SPF ‘Twists His Words’
- Jack Neo Just Dropped the Trailer for Ah Girls Go Army That Will be Out on 1 Feb
Featured Image: kandl stock / Shutterstock.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day