Turkeys will quiver with fear whenever its Thanksgiving and Christmas, as this bird monopolizes the food scene.
I mean, it is almost a sacred tradition to serve roasted turkey on a silver platter alongside mashed potato and log cake during Christmas but if you’re not a fan of conventions, then you’re in for a juicy treat.
Parisian café, Antoinette is kicking the turkey out of the limelight and bringing in the ever-reliable chicken to centre stage instead.
Yes, I am talking about roasted chicken…but with a twist.
Laksa Roast Chicken
They have decided to add a little Singaporean flavour this festive season and this isn’t the first time they have gotten creative with their menu.
Remember their Nasi Lemak Burger (which could rival McDonald’s version) and Coffee Pork Chop bun?
Okay back to the chicken.
The chicken is marinated with a special blend of spices and it served with achar salad and pineapple pilaf rice—not your usual Christmas dinner but hey, it is always good to try new things, especially when it involves Laksa.
Just take note that you need to order it 4 days in advance if you are going to take away and it is also available for dine-in!
Don’t wait too long, this is just a seasonal item as their last day of order is on 21 Dec.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Hawkerman by Ben Yeo: A Must-have or a Fad? Here’s What We Think
- Chupa Chups Lollipops Now Come in Sparkling Drink Form. Serious.
- Online Complaints of MCD’s Cheesy Loaded Fries Are Really Fun to Read. Here’re a Few
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Antoinette Facebook
iPhone users’ CPF savings are safe from Malware scams…but not for long. Here’s why:
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant
- Man in S’pore Forced to Pay $2,000 Cancellation Fee After He Clicked on FB Ad Offering Loans
- Here’s Why Both PAP & WP Reject PSP’s Call to Suspend Iswaran as an MP & Remove His Allowance
- Everything About the Public Transport Price Hike That’ll Start from 23 December 2023