Singaporeans love their instant noodles such as the insanely spicy Korean noodles and the classic Indomie which we all have loved since our childhood days.
Now for those fans of the latter, you will be excited to know that there is a restaurant in Singapore dishing out creative Indomie fare, the likes of Indomie nuggets and Indomie gado gado.
Located in the compounds of Bay Hotel, this halal Indonesian restaurant will feature five Indomie dishes from 15 Jan.
While Indomie is dirt cheap on its own, the prices of the dishes are reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant; each dish doesn’t exceed $10.
There are two pasta dishes of sorts—beef stroganoff button mushrooms Indomie served in lemak chilli padi sauce and the crispy soft shell crab Indomie served with chilli crab sauce.
The former is a zesty dish, a feast for the eyes, stomach and soul whereas the latter pays homage to our national dish with a modern twist.
There are also classic Indonesian dishes such as the homemade begedil soto ayam Indomie, where a glorious fried potato ball takes the centre stage and the tossed gado gado cold Indomie is a refreshing spin to the humble dish.
For nuggets fanatics, you will be pleased to know that they serve up Indomie nuggets as well.
The noodles are drenched in a layer of breadcrumbs and then it is deep-fried to sheer perfection.
Now, that is good enough of a reason for me to head down and try it.
Where: Bay Hotels & Resorts, 50 Telok Blangah Road, S098828
Operating hours: 12:00 P.M. – 10:30 P.M.
Reservations: 6818 6681
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- KFC Launched Mac N’ Cheese & Guess What?
- Guess What’s The Most Ordered Takeaway Food in S’pore? No, It’s Not Rice
- McD on Fire Again as People Complained That Their New Burger Didn’t Have Much Pulled Chicken
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Bay Hotels & Resorts Singapore
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024