The temptation in lottery is always the money that you can stand to win for a small price.
Which is why whenever the lottery prize snowballs, wherein the unwon money is brought forward to the next draw, people become more eager to place their bets.
Every Singaporean must have seen the snaking queues winding around a Singapore Pools branch at least once in their life.
The Four Recurring Numbers
Interestingly enough, the numbers 24, 27, 32, and 38 have appeared two consecutive times for past two draws, first on 23 June, then on the 27 June.
Even though four out of the six winning numbers were repeated, no one won the Group 1 Prize on 27 June.
Or maybe it’s precisely because four numbers repeated themselves, no one came close to winning 27 June’s TOTO lottery.
And since no one got the correct numbers, regardless of their order, the TOTO grand prize has snowballed once more.
The Group 1 Prize was worth $2.7 million on 23 June, and was brought forward to the next week, which brought the grand prize for the 27 June lottery to a whopping $5.5 million.
It’s estimated that for the TOTO lottery, the Group 1 Prize will be $8 million at least.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
May the odds be ever be your favour, punters.
Here’s the literal million-dollar question though: will you still bet on the four recurring numbers?
- Winning Tickets of Yesterday’s $10 Million Toto Prize Were Both Bought in Shopping Malls
- Man Arrested for Using PayNow Screenshots to Cheat Almost $13,000
- Man Drew Flak for Online Shaming NEA Officers & Making Racist Remarks to Them
- Scammer Claimed to Have Bought Winning 4D Number for Victim & Insisted On Sending Prize Via Bank Transfer
Featured Image: Singapore Pools
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use