Okay, so after all the drama-mama comments and roller coaster ride for everyone… KFC finally revealed its Hawaiian Double Down.
Officially in stores today, 18 August, but… #Iwasnotveryexcited
Anyway, the Goody Feed team bought back this sinful “delight”, all ready to sink their teeth into.
But I wasn’t ready to. I want my burger bun! The burger bun was my paper towel, to drain that excess oil.
Now no paper towel, can only use tissue.
I was just rambling. Alright, no escape, have to write a review. So… #justdoit
My verdict: Not worth it
I have nothing against KFC or fried food. In fact, I love all things fried. But I think for $6.90, you can buy something else that tastes better? Like Korean Fried Chicken? Also K.F.C mah.
Before I get thrown rotten tomatoes, vegetables or eggs, give me a chance to further justify my verdict.
Basically, anyone can make this Hawaiian Double Down at home. You know DIY right? Just fry two pieces of chicken (you want it steamed, grilled, err raw also can)…
Buy a can of pineapple from NTUC. Take one slice out. The rest you can make dessert or pineapple fried rice for lunch tomorrow.
One piece of cheese and strips of bacon.
Top it off with lots of BBQ sauce… and tada, you’ve got your own Homemade Hawaiian Double Down! 😀
Trust me friends, it’s really what it is: two pieces of fried chicken, one slice of pineapple, cheese and a few bacon strips with a splash of BBQ sauce.
If you can imagine it, you’ll know the taste #sorrynotsorry
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Love this article? Read more interesting articles here:
- There’s a new KFC Double Down, But It’s Not What You Think It Is
- Complete Concise Guide to all Food Delivery Services in S’pore
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake