It was a tough decision to take up this topic.
For one, cockroaches have been a long-term resident on the top spot of my ‘hate’ list.
Second, my editor loves insects. I thought he would have fun writing about it.
But then again, he would have steered the topic towards how precious they are.
*hears editor opening the packet of crickets he snacks on*
So I’m here to do justice, for the majority of our friends here on the Internet.
(Editor’s note: They are delicious, you know)
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
According to The Straits Times, the sight of a cockroach caused a 61-year-old woman to lose control of her car.
This happened last Friday (Jan 26) at Jurong East Central at around 7.30am.
The woman then crashed into an overhead bridge.
As seen in the picture above, the red Mazda is mounted on the pavement.
The front bumper is also heavily damaged, after hitting the railing at the bottom of the overhead bridge.
She was driving towards Science Centre when she saw the cockroach and got a shock.
She then swerved into the overhead bridge while she lost control of the car.
Investigations are ongoing.
Thankfully the woman is alright!
If it was me I most probably would have fainted there and then.
But…did anyone catch the cockroach eventually?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’pore Flyer Still Grounded: Past Delay Lasted for a Month
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Drinks (Include Ice-cream Meltdown) in Swensen’s (Till 4 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Tong Garden Warehouse Sale Now Happening (Until 11 Feb 2018)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Straits Times
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee