As Singapore heads into 2018, you can’t help but think:
Damn, our country’s not exactly facing the best start to the year, is it?
And guess what? Something unconventional happened. Yet again.
Though there’s a slight variation this time, in the sense that instead of rain, it involves a master’s worst-behaved servant:
On 10 Jan, a fire broke out in a 15th-floor flat at Block 45 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh.
70 residents had to be evacuated as a result.
The Singapore Civil Defence Force said it was notified about the fire at around 9:40 a.m., and forcibly entered the unit upon arrival.
According to them, “the fire involved contents in the unit’s living room and was extinguished by SCDF using two water jets”.
Luckily, no one was present in the flat at the time, and there were no reports of injuries.
Both SCDF and Singapore Police officers contributed to evacuation efforts.
SCDF has stated that the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Fire at HDB block Lorong 5 Toa Payoh
Posted by Chin Chua Seng on Tuesday, 9 January 2018
So watch the fires, guys.
While it might be mankind’s most loyal servant, you know what they say:
“Neglect it long enough, and it will definitely turn against you.”
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- It’s Confirmed That Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Has Charging Issues, But It Won’t Catch Fire
- H&M Under Fire Due to Alleged Racist Ad; Celebrities Triggered
- McD on Fire Again as People Complained That Their New Burger Didn’t Have Much Pulled Chicken
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Ashraf Zainal
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Nas Daily Buay Tahan a S’porean’s Complaint & Passively Aggressively Fired Back - September 20, 2018
- Car Nearly Knocks Down Students Crossing Road At Zebra Crossing With Raised Hands - September 19, 2018
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones - September 19, 2018